102c problem

• fearnofish82
    Warroad/LOTW

I got a Lowrance 102c that im having a problem with. When the screen brightness is turned up high for viewing in bright day-light, the whole screen will blink on and off. It’s not actually turning off, the screen just rapidly blinks in and out. If i turn down the brightness a ways, it stops. I’m going to call lowrance on it, but just wanted to check here to see if anybody had any similar problems or thoughts on it.

Thanks- dan

brad_gravenhof
    Rochester MN

Try a soft reboot.
    With the unit off,hold down the pages key and turn the unit on.

bob schroden
    Cold Spring, MN

Might be a dumb question here, but are you sure you have a fully charged battery?

I have the same unit on my boat, and I also use it in the winter for ice fishing, and I have never had this problem.

I really like the 102C, I have been well satisfied!

fearnofish82
    Warroad/LOTW

not a battery problem, or wiring problem. Voltages always read good and the yamaha keeps everything charged good. My lms 332c is wired of the same main power leads, no problems. I tried the soft reboot, will have to run it a day to see what happens, as it does not do it all the time. Still gotta call lowrance when i remember to see what they have to say.

thanks, dan

guppygetter
    Rochester, Mn.

Had this happen to me.Lowrance updated software so far so good.For a test you can try your 332 at the 102 hookups and see if works or not.should be same hookups.Hope this helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.