Wanted: Lowrance H20 c

• phishin4goodys

I’m looking for a Lowrance h20 C. I can get one new off of ebay for around $200-$215 so needs to be less than that. Also interested in a MN lakemaster chip. Anybody looking to get rid of one, please email me. [email protected]

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

You can get one brand new for $229.99 and there’s no shipping charge. Check your local Fleet Farm. No waiting, no dickering, and they have the chips you need for lake contours. If money’s tight, dump off some lures or equipment that you’re saving for “someday”. Going new will at least qualify you for the Manufacturers Warranty and/or you can return/exchange it if there’s any issues. From what I know of the H2O’s, no one should be looking to dump them……. unless there’s an issue. Scrounge up the difference and buy new.

marbleye2
    Eagle Lake, MN

Don’t forget to check with Wade at Jolly Ann Marine…I bought one from him this year for a very competitive price and it showed up the next day.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

Don’t forget to check with Wade at Jolly Ann Marine

Yup

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

I bought mine from Wade as well… Top Notch Service… WELL worth the price. I bought the H2OC with the MN Lakemaster chip and got one hell of a price.

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

I bought mine from Wade as well… Top Notch Service… WELL worth the price. I bought the H2OC with the MN Lakemaster chip and got one hell of a price.

Ditto, Wade’s the man…And his wife must be the goods too

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Quote:

Quote:

Ditto, Wade’s the man…And his wife must be the goods too

Yup!
    Heck of a deal he gave me. I went on the B/W screen and save a ton of money. No need for color on a handheld GPS IMHO. Free shipping and no tax either…

phishin4goodys

Thanks guys, that is a good deal….and $319 with the MN chip!
    Going to list my Garmin Etrex on ebay right now and put that money towards the h20 and chip.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Good Choice. You will NOT go wrong buying from Wade!!!

chris56317
    St. Cloud, MN

I’ll agree with everyone else. Save your gas money and your time and order it from Wade. I ordered mine on a Friday and I had it before lunch on Monday. No tax (unless you live in Iowa) or shipping either. Well worth it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.