Splitfire Spark Plugs?

• tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

I was kickin’ aroung the thought of putting a set of them in my boat. I was wondering if anyone has used them, and what they thought of them? Any and all feedback would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

gimpy
    Owatonna, Minnesota

Where I work they range from $4-7 each. I hope they would be worth it.

CreekKid
    SE MN

I asked the same thing before and was told they will work but they don’t work any better than the competition… in outboards anyway. A “million dollar idea that doesn’t work” is the response I got. I didn’t buy them. I’d be interested to hear what you have to say about them if you try them out though.

pool2fool

just shooting from the lip here; are those the plugs with the double lead ( or whatever they are called, sorry.) I had a auto shop instructor who when asked about them said the concept was good but the current just follows the path of least resitance no matter what so only one lead sparks at any time. he seemed to think using a good set of plugs, keeping them clean, and replacing when needed worked just as good, and I dunno probably would be cheaper in the long run. if that’s not what you are talking never mind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.