Fish Trap Yukon Sales

• fearnofish82
    Warroad/LOTW

I love the fact that about a month ago i paid $499 for a yukon and now they are selling for $360 everywhere i see!
    I know that buying a fishhouse in the middle of the season isn’t the smartest thing ever but hey, i needed a new one!

Its just about enough to really urine a guy off though!

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

That happened to me on 2 different purchases the last few years. When I bought a flasher at regular price, a week later they dropped the price
    Then last year I bought a Trap Pro from Cabela’s. That same week Gander seriously slashed their prices on them

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

The retailers are going to lose money this year. The stores are still stocked with plenty of ice gear and have less then a month to get rid of it. You can always get sale priced items this time of year but I see some stores are selling for below what they paid. Its better to take a loss than sit on it all summer.

cweber01

I was lucky enough to wait until the sales at the end of the year when I bought a trap pro, but my dad wasn’t so lucky…picked up a lazer mag 2000 a couple days before the price dropped another 50 or 75 bucks. Live and learn I guess.

fearnofish82
    Warroad/LOTW

It makes a guy wonder how much it actually costs the manufacturer to make the product, my guess is we really dont want to know

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.