St Croix rods

• Whiskerkev
    Madison

Hats off to St Croix rods. I snapped a musky rod two weekends ago on a hookset. They replaced it even though the warranty had expired a month or two ago. They didn’t have to do that but they did anyway. As a fisherman with a limited budget for toys, I appreciate this action. Buy a St Croix and you will be happy with it.

score92
    WBL, MN

my hats off also, $10 for shipping usually gets you a new one

siclone
    W. Lakeland

I sent mine to them with a broken tip and got a new top piece (2 piece 7 foot pole). Costs: $5 for tube to ship to them, $6 FedEx Ground, and $20 for their heavy duty tube back to me…

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Their rods are very sensitive and their service is super. Its a win win situation. St. Croix rods, gotta love em.
    Thanks, Bill

danwi
    westby wi

The 1st St Croix i ever bought got busted in the rod locker. I never filled out the warranty card but called them and they took care of me. St Croix is the only rod i’ll buy

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Nothing but fantastic service experiences here.

I’ve had rods busted by customers at NO fault of St. Croix’s and they still replaced them.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Quote:

Nothing but fantastic service experiences here.

I’ve had rods busted by customers at NO fault of St. Croix’s and they still replaced them.

Too bad they don’t cover rods tossed in the river by customers.

cweber01

I had one bust on me about a month ago but have not gotten around to sending it back. What do I need to? Just ship it with a $20 check made out to them? Do I need to explain how it broke? Should I send a copy of the receipt?

Whiskerkev
    Madison

go to their website and click on service and they have instructions on what to do. Always send in the warranty card when you buy a rod from them. I mailed them a letter describing what happened include your contact info and they will call you. I gave them a Credit card when they called to bill the ship back.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

They are amazing. I sent the rod back on a Monday, got a call Tuesday, New rod in hand on Thursday. If I wasn’t hunting this weekend, I’d be pullin suckers not having missed any time due to equipment issues.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.