Salmo Hornets and Perch

• cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I’m trying to find some local outlets that carry these two Salmo lures. I’m preparing for a trip to DL over Memorial Day weekend and am getting antsy. Only two months to go but I can’t seem to locate these lures. I visited the local Fleet Farm and they had some of them in the clearance bin but none on the shelves. I bought what I could find in the bin but am hoping to be able to find a good selection of these lures. If anyone can direct me to a local shop that is carrying them I’d appreciate it.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Check out Sportsman’s Warehouse in Coon Rapids. They also carry them at Reeds.

Logan
    Big Lake, MN

Salmo is made in the Twin Cities area, you can contact them direct and they will ship them right to you (that’s what I did). Salmo makes great summertime and winter lures. It will cost a little to ship, but will also have every color you want also, rather than going to a store.

bbayerko
    Eagan MN

Cabela’s also has several on the shelf if you are passing by, and I would guess Thorne Bros. in fridley would also, but you should give them a call first.

Todd_NE

I know you said local shop but they do have a website and Marcy will generally ship out your stuff the same day. You can also email her or call her, use what’s listed on the homepage. If you would like, they have a very nice brochure they can send out also.

http://www.salmofishing.com/

Todd – Salmo VIP staffer

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I believe Capra’s are their North American rep. I do believe they carry them as well!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.