Best dealer for jet purchase

• KevinTurner
    MO & MN

What MN/WS dealer has the most aluminum jet boat experience?

KevinTurner
    MO & MN

Let me rephrase the question. Is there any Mn or Ws boat dealers that have a good reputation with aluminum jet boat sales?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’ve talk about a company up in the Monticello area that sells river boats. I can’t for the life of me remember the name. I’ll try and find it and get back to you.

KevinTurner
    MO & MN

I might be the guy you talked to. I build RiverPro jet boats and I am looking to set up a dealer in MN & WS. THX for the reply…

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Kevin,

I spoke to you after one of the St. Cloud smallie tournies last year. Actually, I think it was a couple days later. Anyway, I am in Anoka/Champlin area and wondered if you had a boat to take me for a spin sometime. The 20 foot bass boat is what I have been interested in for shallw riffle areas!

Thanks buddy.

KevinTurner
    MO & MN

Steve, I’ll be happy to go for a ride. I’m building my updated LoPro with 250HP Opti, can’t wait to splash it

woolybugger1
    W Wisconsin

Kevin
    I’m glad that you finally made it to this board. Few days have gone by that I have not recalled in my mind the day we spent fishing together. Over the years I have had the opportunity to fish in dozens of different boats. None have even compared to the River-Pro. Being able to go where we went and the fun we had doing it is simply amazing. Being able to get to those fish that aren’t pressured because other boats can’t get there makes for amazing fishing. A straight line from point A to B is the fastest way to get to a spot and when you don’t have to worry about wing dams and other shallow obsticles you can go that route. I hope to own one soon. River-Pro will be the next boat I buy. I am leaning though toward the High Pro.
    Sure would be fun if you could set up a dealership in Western/Southwestern Wisconsin. On the other hand, it would be a lot more fun if when I do get one that I would be the only one who has one.
    Anyway, when you get back to my neck of the River, I’d love to go fishin with you again.
    Woolybugger

KevinTurner
    MO & MN

Woolybugger, Great to hear from you. I wish I would have listened to you earlier in the day when we were fishing that tourny. Man you were smoking me! I know we could’ve done much better. My wife says I’m hard headed. she says she is right. Keep in touch.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.