My New Rig

• steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Nice ride Derek.

Doesn’t anybody drive C-Liner’s anymore? Is it that Brunswick/Merc deal?

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

FYI
    I talked to the engineer at Mercury on that idle switch. They said they have it on there 60 4-stroke. In the past they were making that motor for Yamaha.

Great choice in a rig.

I believe it is the other way around. Yamaha was making power heads for Mercury.
    Steve O, In my opinion, Crestliner cut their own throat. Lund as well from a marketing standpoint. We can talk about that over a few .
    Tuck

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

My ESP tells me you’re going to want to take my fishing in that new rig this year…

Duckcop
    Lake County IL

Derek

Nice looking new rig. Not quite as big as the Lund you sold me last year though. If you are ever going to sell that one let me know. I’ve got friends that were quite impressed with your up keep on the Lund. I’m sure they’d take that one off your hands. Good luck breaking it in.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Hey buddy.. I lost your e-mail when I got a new computer.. How ya been? Hows the 150 treatin ya?

Duckcop
    Lake County IL

Boats great, motors great. Cant wait til the water opens up and the weather gets a bit warmer. Definately have a lot of plans for this year with that machine. Have a good time breaking in that new rig. Talk to you later. Heres my email for future reference—[email protected] See ya, Craig

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.