rain effects?…

• pistolpete

Thanks for everyones post on the antenna questions that I had the other night…i went and bought a 2nd antenna for the stereo and it worked awesome…pulled it out on the driveway,worked great, old lady calls me in for supper and boat is still on the drive…

that was last Tuesday when Mpls got flooded with the heavy rain…boat was in heavy rain for about 5-10 minutes…bilge, int lights, aerator, all went out…let that dry for a few days and that’s working agin…whew!!!!

My awesome Lowrance 25C, is still having problems…at first the sonar wasn’t working…taht’s come back but by speed deal isn’t…GPS is fine, but I go to the transom and spin the wheel and it sits on 0.0 mph…

Stereo…was working…Jensen 5112…power comes on, no sound…pulled the speakers out and have no juice coming to the speakers…

very frustrated…prime time right now and Mother Nature just gave me a big tit twister…i pulled the Lowrance and the stereo out and brought it inside where it’s warmer and hopefully a few days of this might bring everything back…

Please help!!!!…need insight!!!!…Am I screwed?…anyone else have this experience?…I want to be fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…best of luck to all theis Fall!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.