Rapala

• Buzzbait
    Winona Mn 55987

Hey guys I got a Rapala foldable net and a rapala 15lb digital scale as a gift so I don’t have a reciept, but I took them out in the boat with me the other night and I first netted a bass and before I even got it in the boat the net ripped and the fish fell right through. So I then lipped it quickly so I could get it in and released. The next fish I caught I put on my scale which was brand new and the display is all messed up and will not read a fish. I know neither of these things were very expensive, but is it work contacting rapala about or not. I just feel that they should last longer than one fishing trip. I am not sure what store they were purchased and the person I got them from is now on vacation out of the U.S. so I really don’t have the option to find out. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Jason

turk802
    Twin Cities

Rapala is a very reputable company – Normark is the main company. I have the scale and have not had any problems except I can’t catch a big enough one to really test it on the high end but other than that, they make great stuff!!

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

I had three rapala floaters that all three had their bills break and I was going to send them into Rapala but they are out of country where can they be contacted? Anybody know?

gary_wellman
    South Metro

They are right here in Minneapolis. Do a search and you will find them. I believe Jon Jordan has their address also. They will replace broken goods…..

heitda
    Eau Claire, WI

I believe this is the address you were looking for:

Normark Corp
    (952) 933-7060
    10395 Yellow Circle Dr
    Hopkins, MN 55343

The road address is definitely correct. I drove by the place via chance one day looking for a place to eat when I was in the area. It looks more like an office building from the outside.

Buzzbait
    Winona Mn 55987

So do you think I should give them a call with my problem or am I just better off saving my time and buying another scale and net.

danwi
    westby wi

You cant find out where it was bought?. I have a Rapala scale and love it. I would try to take it back to the store and exchange the scale,get my money back for the net and buy a Frabill. Just my thoughts

18fisher
    Hastings,MN

I think I’ve seen thw same net and scale at Fleet farm

heitda
    Eau Claire, WI

Whoops, I’ve been away too long.

If you have the receipt, try and exchange it locally. Otherwise call or mail them and explain the situation. If you mail them something, I’d send a picture.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.