Humminbird 535 Portable – New Release

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Here’s a new release from Humminbird…

Humminbird 535 Portable

It looks like a pretty decent fishfinder for anyone who needs a low-priced portable unit for Canada trips or other uses. If anyone should happen to use one, please give us some feedback. Thanks! — Wade

Rugbystar
    Marion, Iowa

Looks interesting. I am particularly interested in this statement on sensitivity.

Sonar Echo Enhancement™ Technology is so sensitive it’ll track a small jig to over 40ft and separate targets within 2 ½ inches!

Should be able to conceivably use for ice fishing if you can track your jig like that. Do you know if it comes with an ice ducer?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Looks interesting. I am particularly interested in this statement on sensitivity.

Sonar Echo Enhancement™ Technology is so sensitive it’ll track a small jig to over 40ft and separate targets within 2 ½ inches!

Should be able to conceivably use for ice fishing if you can track your jig like that. Do you know if it comes with an ice ducer?

It does not. I don’t believe Humminbird even offers it as an option. I don’t know if the unit would hold up well in the extreme cold conditions or not. For ice fishing I’d probably go with the Lowrance X67C Ice Machine or Vexilar FL-8 / FL-18 , tried and true!

As for watching your jig on sonar, I can do it with my Lowrance LMS 330C, so I am sure it’s possible on this unit. I can’t verify it however.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.