Mutliple transducers?

• out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

I currently run a HB Matrix unit in my boat but just upgraded to a HDS7. Im wondering if I would get any interference if I ran my two ducers side by side? As of now I wont be running the side scan or down scan on the HDS yet if that will make a difference.

Thanks

Aaron

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

i have run two transducers and never had a problem. vex with lowrance, lowrance with lowrance, and hummingbird with lowrance.

igotone

I run two Lowrance’s side by side – Single Frequency 192kHz
    did not work 4 me, had to have one or the another on

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

2 different frequencies will help but you may still get a little. I run a vex on the bow and HB on the rear and get a little in 20+ ft.

Dale Rueber
    Red Wing, MN

On my last boat I noticed that if I was running the transducer on the trolling motor I would get interference at 20+ feet and in depths less than 20 it would accurately show the depth but had no resolution. Did not realize the resolution issue until I noticed I was seeing a lot more fish when only 1 unit was turned on. Both were Lowrance running the same frequency.

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Thanks for the posts, I was thinking of doing this out of laziness not having to unhook everything and possibly running two every once and awhile. I’ll probably just take the old one off.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.