GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Waterloo, IA

I just had one of the most enjoyable transaction experiences I have encountered in a long time. I bought a Minn Kota Maxxum 74 trolling motor and Waterspike Anchor from Wade Kuehl at JOLLY ANN MARINE. I started emailing him late last week with questions about items I was interested in. The email questions continued through the weekend. I would email him, and he emailed me back very promptly. Now, this is Saturday and Sunday guys, most marine businesses don’t even want to to know you on the weekend!!

He called ME on Monday morning. He was very friendly and helpful over the phone, having to look up some information, which he had readily available. He qouted me very good prices ( better than Cabelas on the Max 74), plus free shipping. If I lived in Mn or WS I could have saved sales tax!! Governors gotta have his cut.

I got home this afternoon and there’s my trolling motor and anchor! ONE DAY! FREE SHIPPING! NOW THAT’S SERVICE!

These days even decent customer service is too often hard to come by. Nameless, faceless uncaring people that give you the feeling that they’re doing you a big favor and a lot of “nope we can’t do this and we can’t do that”, crap.

Well, JOLLY ANN MARINE,isn’t one of those. I’ll be shooting more of my business Wade’s way in the future. Great customer service should always be rewarded with the opportunity to provide more of it!!

Gramps

HNTNBUX

I will second the service provided by Wade. I also bought the 74# transom mount and 65# bow mount. Wade beat the prices at Gander and Cabelas and no sales tax.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I have to admit, I’m a little miffed at Wade!

I would think that being the 2004 poster child for Jolly Ann Marine, that I would have know he handle Water Spikes! I’ll have to take that “why am I always the last to know” class all over again.

I’ve been working with Wade on how to me an A$$ %$#$3 and make some money, but it just doesn’t sink in…He’s just too nice of a guy and gives you the individual service that you don’t get anyother place.

I could ramble on in this post, but just try him once and you will be sold.

Briank

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks guys! Much appreciated.

Brian, didn’t you get the memo? We have water spike anchors… Actually, it’s a new development, just recently available to us.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

Thanks guys! Much appreciated.

Brian, didn’t you get the memo? We have water spike anchors… Actually, it’s a new development, just recently available to us.

Hey Wade! Go easy there buddy! If you get too much of what Brian wants, pretty soon he’ll be asking if you can get him a life too!

Sorry Briank……………it was just hangin’ there like a pinata waitin’ for that first “WHACK!”. I’ll buy the first round for that one!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Too late Still! After 27 sessions trying to get a life, I had 5 more to help me come to grips with the fact it isn’t going to happen….

Taking the wife to Disneyland today…do the have fishing there?

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

It’s great to have a person like Wade to help people out on the site-even Brian
    Ryan Hale

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

If you are going to the one in Florida I’ve been told there is a small lake with bass. As for Wade at Jolly Ann Marine-its GREAT service ”everytime” I have bought from him. Thanks Wade
    Thanks, Bill

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

No fishing at Disneyland in CA. I would suggest somewhere esle to vacation!

Seriously, when you fill your car with gas in CA, it’s a real eye opener!

$2.51 per gallon

When you look at the price and see over $10. and look at the gallons and see you’ve only put in 4 gallons! It’s crazy!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.