outlawed banned fishing lures

• Bifferd
    Lacrosse Wi some times Greenlake

I read in some magazines last year for ads for this so called banned or outlawe3d form tournament lures. Personally i think its justa sales scheme and a big spoof. I forgot the brand or name of the lure but it was oen of those articulating minnow type lures that are supposed to give extreme realism. Anyone know anything on this. I was gonna stop by gander mountaina nd see what they had to say about it too.

BOB-

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

A lure is a lure. The same “Banned From Tournaments” advertisement got used for the walking worm. I don’t know who’s behind it but I see the Walking Worm kits have disappeared almost as quickly as the Flying Lure kits did. From my observation, it’s just a marketing ploy. If it’s a real article, they know someone in the biz that will write it for them!

By the way……… they can catch fish, but if they were really THAT HOT……… sites like this would have guys singing their praises all day long! Those lures never seem to come up unless it’s in a marketing format…………..not a good sign if you ask me.

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

“There’s a sucker born every minute!”

Goldpig
    Omaha, NE

The ones I have seen all say that it is an advertisement in very small print.

Bifferd
    Lacrosse Wi some times Greenlake

i saw this on a jointed lure it had three different parts and was supposed to be very life like does anyone know what lure i am talking about?

FritzLamprey

Can’t remember the name for it, but Lucky Craft has one out now similiar to the one advertised, but with more joints. I’ve used it a number of times with good results….worth $15, who knows!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.