Gander Mountain TecH2O

• CVFishing
    Eau Claire, WI

I am in the market for some new rain gear, and I was wondering what people thought of the Gander Mountain TecH2O stuff? It seems like a really good deal if it is decent quality.

hodge91
    La Crosse WI

I am on my third year with it and no leaks

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

How does it hold up in a heavy steady rainy day?
    Thanks,

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I was wondering what a set like that costs? My Cabelas Guide Wear is flawless after quite a few years but was just wondering what a suit like that might cost a guy.

Thanks much in advance.

Quote:

I am in the market for some new rain gear, and I was wondering what people thought of the Gander Mountain TecH2O stuff? It seems like a really good deal if it is decent quality.

Horseshoe
    Boyceville, WI

I bought a set last year for under $200. This is a quality suit in my mind. The thing that I like about them the most is that the legs unzip further then some of the other brands that I see out. Makes getting them on and off easy. I would recomend getting a set.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

James, check them out at Gander in Rochester. I bought a set for summer use but haven’t had a chance to use them yet. Can’t be a bad outfit with a name like H20 can it? !

fireflick
    Alma WI

Just be carefull when you wash these tec h2o suits. As soon as I washed mine the material turned paper thin. I then traded it in for there guide series gortex and have not had a problem since.

I talked with the rep at Gander and they said a lot of people have been bringing them back and switched to the guide series.

Just my two cents.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Mine is the TecH20 Guide Series.
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.