Boat seats

• timmyg144

I have a 98 1750 ss lund that has aftermarket seats. these seats are not comfortable at all and are actually falling apart.Anyone have a suggestion on a good quality seat that won’t give a big guy like me a constant backache and stay together?I’m willing to spend extra $ for the quality.Any suggestions?Thanks

drechsler
    ia.east side scott co.

if you have a cabela’s catalog look in it for atempress profile deluxe. not cheap, but are comfortable and well built. i really like them

stuwest
    Elmwood, WI

There are several quality grades thru Cabela’s, but what is WRONG with your back is what will determine what is comfortable. Just throwing money at a seat may not solve your problem.
    Sorry to be a wet blanket.
    stu w/ constant L4 strain…

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

If the seat structure its self is good take them out to be recushioned and recovered to your taste, any good vinyl shop can do them.

I had mine done to even match the Lund colors and VERY glad I had them redone :waytogo

Where are you located ?

timmyg144

N ILL Not an option on recovering.The ones i have now look to be cheap cabellas or wallyworld ect.Screws stripped out of the wood,staples falling out ect.Thanks for the suggestion though.

coppertop
    Central MN

Mad, when I had my boat built, my builder was nice enough to let me order seats rather than use his supplier. Search Llebroc boat seats. You can custom order with different styles and color combos. They even made the captains chairs for the crab boats on “Deadliest Catch”

sandmannd

Hanney’s Marine is where I got mine. I know they usually have a deal where you buy two or three and get one free. I got some high back ones that were around $120 each. Very nice seats and very comfortable. I suggest going into a store to look at them. At Hanney’s they let me set them on a bench and sit in them to see what I liked best.

timmyg144

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.I ordered an Attwood Centric 2.I actually need 3 seats,but figured i’d check one out before getting the other 2.Thanks again guys!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.