Electronics on your Skeeter

• James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

How many guys in here actually pair their sonar with trolling motor and use the track features etc?

Been thinking lowrance/motor guide for that purpose……..but…..
    To be truthful I am not sure I would even use more then the anchor or spot lock mode.

Thanks for all the input.
    JW

pale ryder
    NULL

I have a Minn Kota I-pilot link and HBs.
    I often use the follow contour feature and I have a dozen or so recorded tracks that I use.

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

I have a Minn Kota I-pilot link and HBs.
    I often use the follow contour feature and I have a dozen or so recorded tracks that I use.

Hmmm I See.
    I see a lot of guys going with garmin and minkota. So I thought maybe all the track features were not used much.
    Thanks

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

I have had my xi5 linked to my gen3’s on my last 2 boats. I like it for seeing my prop % or setting cruise control and touching a spot on the screen when in anchor mode.

Rick Janssen

I have the motor guide/lowrance set up on my boat and use the feature once in awhile. I have been moving along and mark fish or structure while I am moving. I can scroll back on the screen to the marked fish/structure and hit the GO TO button on the Lowrance and it will have my trolling motor take me back. I have used it a few times for getting me back to a spot where I was catching fish and left the spot to search for another spot, then came back later. I like it even though I don’t use it much.

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

Thank you guys!!
    It would seem that having the units tied together over not would be smarter so it’s there if I ever have a need to use the features.

Sounds Good to me.
    Thanks again
    JW…. come on new IDO S11 E1 on you tube!! waytogo

hookinupwalleye
    NULL

Wouldn’t live without having my Xi5 tied to my lowrance… The go-to waypoint function is priceless… And my bowmountlift of course….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.