Anyone looking for a Labrador

• dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Fox 9 News Story

“A struggling dog breeder in Wisconsin is turned to the Animal Humane Society in Golden Valley for this very reason. Wednesday, the breeder dropped of twenty Labradors he wasn’t able to properly care for anymore. This is an addition to 26 dogs he dropped off last week. And, he plans to bring in 50 more Labradors over the next two weeks. The breeder says the demand for lab puppies isn’t as strong as it once was and he became overwhelmed.”

“The Animal Humane Society is keeping the breeder anonymous, saying this is a good example of how they should be considered a safe haven for animals. They would rather breeders or owners who struggle to care for their animals bring them in before their conditions get to the point of an investigation or animal seizure.”

vickieschessies
    Jacobson MN

I have no time for The Animal Humane Society First they are funded by PETA and in no way shape or form do I support Peta. plus here in northern MN The Animal Humane Society lost 2 big cases where they went in and wrongfully took animals out of a home(horses chickens in 1 case and dogs in another) Also The Animal Humane Society has been caught taking pups out of a supposed bad breeders home but by the next morning after removing the pups The Animal Humane Society posted these pups for sale on E-Bay.
    As for these pups needing home if someone private can help adopt out all the better.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.