Tim

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

2 pm’s sent. .

Don Hanson

Replys sent to everyone.

spence
    southern mn

if not gone, i’d like details pretty please.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

I am set up to pick up the dog next Friday. if something does not work out or comes up I will let all know.

Broncs

Don Hanson

Thanks, hope all works out well.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

yep. thanks for your help in contacting him. I talked to a vet and everything should be good to go no matter what pretty much.

Don Hanson

I will get a chance to see the pup on Friday.
    Give me a holler if you have any questions on training.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

Sounds good. when/where are you seeing the pup om Friday? as I think we are meeting Friday afternoon as he is bringing him to work. I am waiting to hear back from him still.

Broncs

Don Hanson

Yea, he told me he was bringing it to work on Friday. That is where I will see it.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

OK. Hopefully I will get to meet you as that is where I am meeting him for the exchange. my kids are really looking forward to a new dog. the wife is not sure as the last one I tried to bring home was a horse and could lick the counter standing up. she did not like that. .

they were bummed I did not get him last week.

Don Hanson

I will only be there a short time early in the morning so I don’t think we will get a chance to meet.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

ok. you have my cell so let me know if you have any info you think I should need after you check on teh dog. I might actually get him in the morning as I am taking the whole day off.

Don Hanson

Pm me your cell # again. If you are planning on being there early maybe we can meet up.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

I plan on being there early. what time are you thinking? as I am taking the whole day off to work with him a little and as much as I can this weekend before the week starts.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.