lets see some pics of your pup!

• nick
    Lakeville, MN

Let me get back to you, I want to say white vinegar and water, but let me talk to my brother (who owns his own carpet cleaning business) first

nick
    Lakeville, MN

He says boat carpet is pretty tough to ruin, but he thinks you, just be better off finding some type of carpet cleaner than anything else. Said White vinegar probably won’t do a whole lot. Any pretty much any store should have something.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Thanks for taking the time to find that out for me Nick! I’ve also been told that if I use something else, it will probably leave a residue of some sort. I guess I’ll just have to hit walfart and do it tomorrow. Thanks

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

From my expirence I would stick with the carpet cleaner.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Thanks….I did hit walfart this am and got some so I can do it later on today. But here’s something I was thinking about too…..this thing has a reservoir on it where you pour the solution in. What if you were to pour a simple dish soap/water solution in there instead? That’s what some guys clean their carpet with when they scrub it, why wouldn’t it work in the cleaner?

nick
    Lakeville, MN

You’re right It’ll probably work just fine, I just really see a good reason to use anything less than carpet cleaner in anything but a major pinch.

Make sure you mix it accordingly, too more isn’t better, chances are you just leave more residue behind, which in turn collects dirt easier.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

As my dog Timber is gettin older..shes almost 9 now, Ive been going through some pics from this year and last year and organizing them. I thought Id share some pics of my English Springer Spaniel. At the same time lets see some pics of your pup doing what he/she loves doing best. Ive been talkin to the wife and its almost time to look for a Timber jr. What a sad time…this is the first year I really noticed my dog “gettin old” If youve hunted with me you know what a hard charger she is. This year shes a bit sore in the morning after a tough hunt . Oh well I guess its time she gets babied a bit more…So lets see pics of your dog!!…Jay

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Nice Looking pup there Jay . It’s Always sad when they get old. You can never truly replace them, but getting a new dog always seems to be equally as exciting.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

The first pic is of my German Shorthair Pointer Abby after her first hunt on a game farm, she was less than a year old she is 10 now. Not sure who that kid is with my dog though

The second pic is my Daughter Emily and her two best friends Abby and Snowball!

The 6th pic is of Steve’s doggie day care

I was dog sitting for a friend of mine, the dogs names are Snowball, Abby, Windsor & Coke, can you guess which ones are which?

umichjesse
    Plymouth

Quote:

At the same time lets see some pics of your pup doing what he/she loves doing best

I have had my two goldens (Jack 5 years, Goat 8 months) out for three days of pheasant hunting so far this year. They performed great and had a blast, however you asked for pictures of what they love doing best and I think they love fishing even more. Jack uses the traditional Kodiak Bear technique while Goat prefers trolling leadcore.

umichjesse
    Plymouth

I only got two pics last weekend before my batteries died. Both pictures only show Jack. I will definitely have to take some more before Goat is no longer a puppy.

rangerski
    North Metro

Great looking Goldens, had to put my ol girl down a year ago and now have a yellow lab that is in school as I type! Tough time to send her off but she is 7 months and ready for training. Headed up to work with her today and fold a few ringnecks!

pahaarstad
    metro

I was blessed this year with a German Shorthair . He is 2 1/2 now. Here is a few from this years hunt. I hope to still get out for some last season birds.

prieser
    Byron, MN

Bear, at a game farm, successful day, with the boy and with the wife. He is 8 now, great dog and friend. He is always at my side, and I mean always. I trip over him couple of times a day.

spence
    southern mn

Jay, that dog of yours has to be the most photogetic dog i’ve ever seen!! that’s crazy how still and looking at the camera. Steve, did you scan that picture of you from a Polaroid?

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Thanks Spence…ya for some reason she loves to get her picture taken…I just wish I could take a good pic..One of my main hunting partners JRAT, has a Chesse and she hates pics so its always a challange gettin a good pic with both…Jay

budaman
    North Metro, MN

Our hunt in ND this fall (obviously not all our birds), and afterwords…I let her have my chair

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Here are a few of my favroites of Rufus!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Steve, did you scan that picture of you from a Polaroid?

Does that pic look a little better now?
    It was not a Polaroid but yea I did scan it, 10 years ago I did not own a digital camera

spence
    southern mn

pic of our 1st earlier this year. leah will be 4 in Jan, and still has a lot of pup, still has a lot to learn, but does pretty darn good.

neverhome
    Anoka county

Here are a few of my boy. He will be 18 months old and is making me proud.

Don Hanson

Quote:

leah will be 4 in Jan, and still has a lot of pup

I can’t help grinning when I read that. That is great, part of their personality, having that bit of pup in them. I hope mine never loses it.
    Great pics. everyone. Really shows the dedication and love you have for your hunting partners and pals.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Great lookin pups guys/gals…thanks for sharin..always love seein dogs doin what they love….no matter what it is they are doing

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

Great lookin pups guys/gals…thanks for sharin..always love seein dogs doin what they love….no matter what it is they are doing

YEP, EXACTLY!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Here’s a couple from the last trip to North Dakota and this summer.

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

A few of my favorites…one of the older dog and the others are my current dog.

Don Hanson

Wow you guys are taking some great looking pictures!

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

My hound in the pit one day.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.