Breeder/Trainer, Labs…

• Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

I would check out Russ and Judy’s, the post on here quit a bit. Here is their info.

Russ & Judy’s Cabin and Ice house Rentals on Upper Red Lake
    Phone: 1-320-356-7792
    Address: 707 Chinook Ave SW Avon, MN 56310
    Web-Site: http://www.russandjudy.com
    E-Mail: [email protected]

Jami

blueroof
    Stillwater, MN

I believe they are selling all their drop down shacks, at least that is how it appears from their posts under “Best Time to Buy a Fish House?”

The Waskish Minnow Station does a great job. LB

ScottPugh
    Rogers / Grand Rapids

Yep Russ and Judy are getting out of the business due to medical reasons. Russ has a bad wheel but hopes to get back into next year.

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I have found the folks at West Wind to be fair and professional. They have a well ran business.
    West Wind

Sully

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Both West Winds and Rogers are great places up there. Myself I normally go out of West Winds.

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Do they have their own houses at Rogers?

I went this page House Page and it seems they give you referrals.

Sully

col._klink
    St Paul

Quote:

I would check out Russ and Judy’s, the post on here quit a bit. Here is their info.

Russ & Judy’s Cabin and Ice house Rentals on Upper Red Lake
    Phone: 1-320-356-7792
    Address: 707 Chinook Ave SW Avon, MN 56310
    Web-Site: http://www.russandjudy.com
    E-Mail: [email protected]

Jami

Russ and Judy arent doing it this year!

I think they even sold off all of there stuff

I emailed Russ and he gave me a bunch of contact info. You could try emailing him directly since I cant find the info he gave me

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

PM I received from Russ&Judy…

Quote:

looks like not this year after many great years there–hip problem doesnt let me do to much theses last few months– I should have the logo removed about renting but I like to be able to reccomend people to I guy I would trust to take care of my clients–if your looking for comfort, respect, info, getting the service you pay for–

Iknow just about everyone that rents– Cookie is my recomendation– hes lives there, he has picked up on alot of my trates as far as service and advice for customers–

he has big houses and cant move them in a moments notice, but they have kitchens, inside toilets and well kept little cabins on the lake;; ask for his big houses but be able to run with portables– the info you get from me or him is go now not tomorrow–good guy tell him I sent you and you are one of my spoiled customers;;he will pay attention to that

1-218-647-8391
    [email protected]

were selling everything this year so if anyones looking for someting let us know–fish houses, plow truck, auger, generators, batteries, tanks etc

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Has anyone had any experience with Labs Unlimited in Faribault, MN?

I am considering for a pup and training.

russjudy
    Minnesota

just got back from deer hunting im pooped- thank the lucky stars my son let me use his atv -anyway-
    Rogers i believe went out of business do to health problems, I have several names to give anyone just send me an e for now till I get permission to post there www here;
    we still have 2 ice castles for sale, 1 61/2 x 16, 3 bunk, stove top, 6 holes, private bathroom, 110, 12 lights, etc;;
    1 8×18 4 bunk, 8 holes, both crank downs and v fronts used 1 season, loaded, with the plug inns etc- plow truck, cabin
    r-j- [email protected]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.