Dog Crates

• belletaine
    Nevis, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Sharon M wrote:</div>
    We bought ours similar to that at L & M Fleet Supply. They had a good selection of sizes and strengths and comparable prices. I love that store!

We go out of our way to stop at L&M stores. I’ve been to the one in Grand Rapids MN and Hayward Wi. many times. They are just fun to be in!

L&M is truly a great store. There’s one in Park Rapids about 20 minutes from the cabin, I can’t stay away!

I’m a little late to this but we have a wire one that has a slide out hard plastic tray. It also has a divider so it can be used from pup to full grown. I just like the idea of a more open feel the wire ones provide and we cover it with a blanket from time to time. In the past we have only used a crate until house trained and then used sparingly, long car rides etc. We loaned it to our daughter and her fiancé in June for their black lab pup and Gerty missed it.

What kind of dog are you getting Mr. Wiggum?

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Circling back around since we’re in countdown mode, now. I scoured craiglist for quite a while and ended up getting a new-looking wire crate for the home and a nice hard-sided crate for the truck/traveling. The hard-side needed some cleanup, but for the price, I was happy to clean it up, and it looks great now. I also have to thank wildfan for the smaller crate that we will need to bring the pup home.

Looks good. waytogo Do we have any pics yet? Name?

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

No problem Ralph,
    Glad it can be of use, she out grew it in about two weeks!
    I had to go with a large hard sided crate due to her being an escape artist!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

What kind of dog are you getting Mr. Wiggum?

That’s under wraps till the big reveal! laugh

Looks good. waytogo Do we have any pics yet? Name?

We have a registered name, and I think we have settled on a call name. The FW wants to make sure the names fits before she makes a final decision. I won the breed battle, so I gave her naming rights (with the caveat that I could veto anything too ridiculous).

Attachments:
    1. FB_IMG_1471475097621-1.jpg

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.