Do you have swollen nuts?

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Lug nuts you filthy animal! Its a semi common thing with mfg’s using a 2-piece capped lug nut. Ive had problems with them in the past and even hear of shops refusing to work on a customer car if they are really bad. I noticed mine sticking pretty bad in the socket recently so I just bought a cheap set of solid lug nuts off Amazon and installed them this morning.

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

Nothing worse than one of your nuts stuck in a socket.

Gerty

My dad had that issue. Sat in downtown Minneapolis for 4 hours trying to get a service truck that could get them off. PITA!

FinickyFish

Pretty sure I mentioned it here last year. Had it really bad on my 2013 F150. Busted 3 breaker bars and ended up having to drill out 2 studs.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Pretty common like you mentioned with the two piece design and our crap we toss on the roads. We just suggest new ones as needed at the shop. The worst thing we run into is the locking lug nuts you get sold when buying a new vehicle. The worst ones are the keyed style and someone uses an impact on them and breaks the key. Just say no to locking lug nuts unless you live in Detroit.

Deuces

Initial thoughts of post title was vasectomy gone bad or EPG POd the new belle already
    lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.