Another Iowa Buck!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I received these pics in an e-mail from a friend today, it had been forwarded several times, but not allot of info with the pics. Maybe someone out there has the info on this deer. Who ever you are who took this deer Congratulations on a truly World class Trophy
    Here is the text from the e-mail:

Quote:

I thought your guys might be interested in seeing these pictures. They
    were emailed to me by my sister in law’s husband with no description of
    who or where it was shot but its impressive regardless.
    the text is from the person who sent it to me.

A friend of one of the vendors I work with in IA took this buck this past
    weekend. They figure it will be #3 in the state.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Was that deer taken this year? I would swear I’ve seen those pictures a couple years ago.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Was that deer taken this year? I would swear I’ve seen those pictures a couple years ago.

Gator Hunter

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Not sure the only info I have is in the post, sorry.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Not sure the only info I have is in the post, sorry.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

That was quick! Thanks for the artical jardan

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

That was quick! Thanks for the artical jardan

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Isn’t that the buck Gianni was patterning??? He said the whitetail hunting is one thing that keeps him from coming north…………..and lookin’ at pics like this…………..who could blame him?

Cool pics Steve!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Isn’t that the buck Gianni was patterning??? He said the whitetail hunting is one thing that keeps him from coming north…………..and lookin’ at pics like this…………..who could blame him?

Cool pics Steve!

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Not to mention that “East of Independence” is where I bowhunt. I wonder if this was taken right nearby? There’s been a lot of scuttlebut in the area about a monster this year, but I haven’t seen it yet. Now maybe I wont!

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Not to mention that “East of Independence” is where I bowhunt. I wonder if this was taken right nearby? There’s been a lot of scuttlebut in the area about a monster this year, but I haven’t seen it yet. Now maybe I wont!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Amazing seeing all these real beauties coming from these close areas where Gianni and i live. Its Gotta be the Limesone and the water Gianni.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Amazing seeing all these real beauties coming from these close areas where Gianni and i live. Its Gotta be the Limesone and the water Gianni.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hey Gianni, you know where hopkinton is, Just east of Independence about 30 to 40 Miles? Thats where i seen a buck that scored 190″ that was 75 yrds from my stand. They highpowered him that winter, the dnr told me his measurements. Its Gotta be the minerals in the ground around here. How about the bucks around town here, I really wonder why they rack so big. Totally amazing to me.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hey Gianni, you know where hopkinton is, Just east of Independence about 30 to 40 Miles? Thats where i seen a buck that scored 190″ that was 75 yrds from my stand. They highpowered him that winter, the dnr told me his measurements. Its Gotta be the minerals in the ground around here. How about the bucks around town here, I really wonder why they rack so big. Totally amazing to me.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Incredible at age 16 (or any age). Poor kid’s got nowhere to go but down. That’s like catching a 14lbs walleye on your first outing. Where you gonna go from there? With a bow even! Dang. Nice job kid.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Incredible at age 16 (or any age). Poor kid’s got nowhere to go but down. That’s like catching a 14lbs walleye on your first outing. Where you gonna go from there? With a bow even! Dang. Nice job kid.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

A 14LBS. walleye on your first outing? Now your just getting silly!!

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Gator Hunter

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

OK, OK, – A 12lbs Walleye. lol
    That’s a darn fine Buck! A deer of a lifetime at 16. Supposed to start small and work your way up.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

OK, OK, – A 12lbs Walleye. lol
    That’s a darn fine Buck! A deer of a lifetime at 16. Supposed to start small and work your way up.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

That is one fine Whitetail, looks to be a very even balanced non-typical. way to go. big Walleye, big Bucks, either way you can’t keep looking up. Jack.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.