SE MN deer survey

• fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Since this Survey is intended for those who hunt in the area’s in ? I really don’t think others who hunt other area should answer the survey. Since this survey results will not affect other areas and may make a big difference in that area, doing so most likely will do more harm than good. Should they do this for all area’s of the state I say YES. But until they do so I will not answer ?’s about a area I know little or nothing about.

smsmith
    Wisconsin

If you look the survey you’ll notice there are plenty of questions that are NOT specific to the SE. If you choose not to take it, that’s fine. I’d encourage anyone else who wants to do so.

Since the DNR won’t survey any area except the SE, this seems like the only way for the rest of us to give them any input.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I took it to the end. All the ? To me we’re in direct regard to a specific area of the state. Even the name of the survey says it is for southern Minnesota

killerhiller
    Hastings, MN

That survey is for SEMN. It has hardly anything to do with any area outside of zone 3. Defeats the purpose when people add their “opinions” who don’t hunt there. I would not do a survey for zone 1 since I have NO IDEA what hunting zone 1 is like.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.