Tribes Petition to hunt at night

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I know I can count on everyone keeping this conversation civil no matter how much emotion this stirs.

Night Hunting

The GLIFWC may be the most frustrating groups I’ve ever dealt with. They refuse to enforce any laws when it comes to raping Mille Lacs of walleyes, now this. The fact is, it’s not like this doesn’t happen on the reservation all the time already. The scary part is this group trying to branch out and “exercise” their rights on all treaty land. Which in Minnesota is primarily everything north of I94.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Hate. Them.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Using mordern spot lights or carrying a torch

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

So many things I would like to say.

I just don’t see why the tribes push this stuff when all it does is breed anger and racism then they complain about being discriminated against.

Stuff like this just makes me want to puke.

prieser
    Byron, MN

read the comments at the bottom of the story……wow

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I can’t possibly say anything civil about this so I will refrain altogether

snowolf68

Ill bet they will use high power rifles just like their ancestors did. They are just trying to take advantage of their heritage so they can get an edge while hunting.

tapout

I grew up around alot of indians. Nasty people in every way. Im not racist in any way their probebly decent ones out their but all the ones i know and have met nasty in every way dont have the time of day for em. Hope my two cents doesnt offend anyone like I said their is probebly decent ones out their

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Unbelievable ,there going to have a hell of a time mounting a spotlight on there horse. Let alone hold onto the reigns an try to shot the long bow at the same time.

mallard_militia
    Fulton County, Illinois

I hope their not just trying to even for the whole Buffulo thing. Lord I apologize…..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.