Some new ones showed up

• rod-man
    Pine City, MN.

Prayers sent

big_g
    Isle, MN

Prayers sent for Dean and family, strength for Mary.

Glen

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Sorry to hear this.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Thanks for making this post Mary….I think of Dean often, I have been in the bay by your cabin a number of times this summer and always find myself looking over on the hill at your place. Your in my thoughts and prayers….

Please let him know “Hi from Bob”

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Prayers sent from our family to yours …..

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Hi Mary,

Please tell Dino HI from Kooty! I think of him often.

coppertop
    Central MN

Prayers for him and family sent.

roscoe
    So St Paul

Dino,
    there are so many things that i need to say to you but i am not strong enough to come out and say them.As i sit at my desk typing this the tears are rolling and i am turning into a puddle on the floor. All these years we have always been there for each other , whenever one of us needed help the other would be there. So what i want to say is THANK YOU. Thank you for being my big brother, for teaching me to fish , And to hunt, My memories of fishing with you go all the way back to when i was 4 or 5. Fishing on Big Stone, and Big Pine, On the river and on Mille Lacs. I mean who could ever forget being on Mille Lacs, In a canvas portable with the temp at -25 and a windchill of -50 or so in a blizzard. How about the hunting trip to Odessa when the van broke down and then we had to search Montevideo at 730 on a friday night to find a vice grips to get us to South Dakota or how about that week on Roy Lake when the Norterns were plentiful and the bullheads would bite on an empty hook.Most of all i need to thank you for letting me be your little brother, To tag along on all these wonderful adventures. They are things i will never forget.Sitting with you at the cabin after a great day or night of fishing, Talking about your dreams and plans for your property,and always having a dream of my own and that was to have a cot in the corner of your dream. You guided me to my very first Mille Lacs walleye and i was happy and proud to take you out to 9 mile and guide you to that nice 27 last summer. The thought of not being able to fish with you again is unbearable.My efforts at fishing this summer were okay but can never be compared with any fishing trip, successful or unsuccessful that i took with you.. I love you very much and think about you and pray for you alot. I know i need to get over to see you more and i will try
    Your little brother Larry

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Prayers sent to the entire Ross family.
    God Bless.
    Jack.

redneck
    Rosemount

Prayers sent.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Prayers sent Mary.

Rootski
    Another SSP boy….

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Prayers from my family to your

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Hi Dean & Mary. Thinking of you often. Will be swinging by within the next few days. Take care.

-J.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Prayers Sent!

Hang in there Dino!

Don Hanson

It,s been a long time since I have talked to you but am thinking about you alot. Don

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

You are both in my prayers.
    Thanks, Bill

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Prayers sent Mary!
    My best to you and Dean..and the rest of your family!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Hi Dino,
    I think of you often when reading the posts on the on the Mille Lacs forums and I miss reading your posts and reports, just not the same without you around. I have not made it up to the pond yet this year but am going to try and make it for the full moon in Oct. Anytime I fish Mille Lacs I always think about the time you let me park my camper in your driveway during the FLW and the fish fry we had that day then you and I and Jon and Don went out fishing that night, those were some good times I will not forget. You and your family have been and will continue to be on my families top ten prayer list. Take care buddy.

Thank you for posting this Mary.

dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

Thanks everybody! Dean actually had a couple of ‘pretty’ good days. His ‘pretty’ good days might be a little different than ours but we will take what we can get. Talked a little bit more, smiled and certainly enjoyed your posts. That is a good thing.

THANKS again…you truly touch our hearts.

Mary (and of course, Dean)

DanB

prayers sent.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Prayers sent to Mary, Dean, and the entire family.

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

Prayers are always sent. I have received Dean’s caringbridge email since it was started.
    Take it one day at a time, it’s tough, but how it has to be done.

huntalot60
    wisconsin

Good card this week, Nothing huge yet but the split G-2 is going to be one to watch.

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Lookin like it’s going to be a good year for you

john_steinhauer
    p4

Very nice!!! I can’t wait to go pull cards this week!

herefishyfishy
    MN

hard to wait for card puling. Hope this hot weather will lead us to a comfortable early season!!

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.