Scouting software or website

• chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

That is one of the perks of being a seasonal camper at Everts.

Shore fishing while warming wienies over the fire.

Wait a minute!!!
    What exactly am I signing up for here? This isn’t some kind of kinky Evert’s initiation rite is it???

There are certain things I don’t dangle over a fire.

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Looking for some input on a good website or software for keeping track of everything from cameras, trails, specific buck sightings etc. I would like to be able to click on a camera and it would show what bucks we have pictures of at that sight, time, date etc. you get the idea. I want everything

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Pat.. have you tried to use this? it looks good but confusing to me

lick

Yes and Yes I gave up also

bucknrut

Hey Guys,

This is great feedback for Big Game Logic. I am the one who created the site along with my brother. I would love to help if you are having problems. Have you looked at the tutorials? They are very detailed in how to use the site. Otherwise, let me know what parts are confusing. This is the feedback that I need to make the site more user friendly.
    BGL can do all the things you mentioned on the first post and more!! But if it’s not easy to use then it’s all useless.
    Look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to email or message me!

bucknrut

The Tutorials can be found in the Resources Tab. All FAQ’s are there. I could also include a walk through video for it. You can click on the Need Help tab above your camp map to take a shortcut there. Please let me know if this isn’t intuitive.
    Happy Hunting

lick

Welcome Bucknrut

todders
    Shoreview, MN

What does it mean when it says membership is public? Do we get our own account that only we can see? Are there any costs for this software? Sorry to throw this many questions out there but I am in the same boat as Bob and need to up the anti on the technological side of planning a hunt/season! Thanks for chiming in!

todders
    Shoreview, MN

And Welcome to IDO bucknrut!

bucknrut

Membership is absolutely free. And all camps created are private to you and only friends u have invited to the camp. Unless u created the camp as public. So much more to it than just the maps. Store trail cam pix and journals. Chat with friends and etc… U don’t have to use the map. Sorry for choppy message. Using phone.
    Thanks for the welcome

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Welcome To IDO bucknrut Thanks for the pm I will be in touch later today.

webstj
    Mazeppa, MN

Welcome Bucknrut, we use a website called http://www.keepandshare.com which is a free file sharing website. Although it is not specific to hunting, the features we like about it is we can share calenders, files, links, To-Do lists, etc. I will say that the picture uploading and tracking part of this website is not very good though and because of this we are thinking about using your website for that part.

Never-the-less, if it helps you out with some ideas, I am more than willing to share access to our group with you so you can see what we are using it for. I think the combination of yours and KeepandShare would make the ultimate sharing website for hunters!

Welcome.

bucknrut

Hey bob,
    I would be willing to check it out. I would also like to set up a call with you to walk u thorough the features of BGL. All camps have event calendars, walls to post ideas, and discussion boards for polls and etc. every time someone enters a new photo or deer sighting, all camp members are notified. This is eye opening to me and appreciate the feedback. Would u be up for a call and walk through? Send me a PM to set up. I think u will like what u see and we can help each other out

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.