Cuddeback issue

• thinkeyes
    Fairfax, IOWA

Went out and checked the cuddeback today. It was on a pretty well used trail and had been out for two weeks. When I got to it, the batteries were dead so I changed out the chip, put fresh batteries in and headed home. When I got home though, there were no pics on the card. There should have been at least one since I triggered it as I walked past it two weeks ago. Do these not transfer directly to the external storage? Should I have gone through the steps of transferring pics to the sd card after changing out the batteries?? So frustrated right now!!

lick

They may show up on the next card. Cross your fingers. Just another reason I no longer own any Cuddebacks

gobbler
    Central, MN

What model? If it’s capture you will have pics on your next card

todders
    Shoreview, MN

I usually blame the sd cards more than the cameras. Because of issues with one of my cuddy’s, I always turn the camera off before I pull a card and make sure they are completely clean cards before they go in. Good luck

lick

I can’t for the life of me figure out why Cuddeback doesn’t have the format card feature right on their cameras ? ? ? ?

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

…and why can’t they make a camera that use double A batteries.

thinkeyes
    Fairfax, IOWA

So I was so pissed about my camera that I went back to the farm today to check on it. Long story short, with brand new batteries, it will not trigger past about 2 feet. So I just pulled it to work on it at home, but most likely will be sending to Cuddeback. It sucks cause I was just in Park Falls last weekend and could have went right to the shop.

pricecoco
    Phillips, WI

No shop in Park Falls anymore!! Mark moved the whole operation to Green Bay, so you have to send your repair work over there, which really sucks! There are a lot of really good cameras out there for a lot less anymore nowadays. Something to think about.

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Cuddeback? They still make camera’s? J/K Much better options out there in my opinion.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.