Bluff Bucks Raffle

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

The Management here on IDO Hunting would like to take the time to inform everyone that raffle for the fall hunt at Bluff Bucks Outfitters will not take place as planned. It’s very disheartening to make this announcement, but in truth, we did not generate enough interest to make this hunt a reality. We fell far short of our goal and we believe even if we were to extend the timeline for the raffle we’d still not sell enough tickets to make this hunt happen.

All the members who sent in money for the raffle will receive a complete refund.

It goes without saying, this is not what we’d hoped for and no one is more saddened by canceling this raffle than the people who took the time and energy to set it up.

If you have any questions please contact a Management Team Member here. We thank those who participated and greatly appreciate your willingness to support IDO.

waterfowler99
    Midwest

Sounds like someone dropped the ball

How many people did you fall short?

SteveHuettl
    South Metro

No help from James to make this happen??

I feel bad for the people who were looking forward to this drawing.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Sounds like someone dropped the ball

How many people did you fall short?

The community here showed very little interest for some reason. No ball dropped. The management team on the hunting side invested quite a bit of time to put it together and did a top notch job offering what I thought was a very “cheap chance” at a great hunt (look how it turned out for last year’s winner). All the “I” were dotted. All the “T” crossed. In the end it came down to the fact that very few members chose to get involved.

I guess all that can be said is… the guys tried.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.