Cuddeback Attack …new for 2011

• zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

Why can’t they make any of their camera that use AA’s???? I could understand maybe if they were out of the south, but they are from up here in Wisconsin where it gets cold and D batteries are not cold friendly!

Cuddeback Attack

lick

10000 images on the flash per set of batteries

Would be nice to know if you set the flash to video if it takes video during the day and pictures at night ? ?

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

I get 7-10,000 pics with my scout guard and about 2-300 with my cuddeback If the new cudde would get over 1000 on a set of batteries I would be willing to buy one or two. It’s hard to beat the quality of the cudde pics

walleyefisher87
    Central MN/SJU

more money to spend……this hobby is getting expensive….

xecute

Quote:

10000 images on the flash per set of batteries

Would be nice to know if you set the flash to video if it takes video during the day and pictures at night ? ?

In January? Maybe if those 10k pics are coming within a few days. Forget about the camera… I want to know what kind of batteries you are using!

bradg

hmmm, not sure what to think..I do know that it is tough to beat the battery life of some of the other cams out there. While I like high quality pics, I am not really willing to fork out all that much money for batteries!
    The guy says the trigger speed is faster..wow, didn’t think they could get much faster that they already were

shednut
    22 feet up

In my opinion their customer service is garbage. I’d rather give my money to a chinese company than cuddeback. I’ve dealt with them in the past and never will again.

xecute

Quote:

In my opinion their customer service is garbage. I’d rather give my money to a chinese company than cuddeback. I’ve dealt with them in the past and never will again.

You think they have bad customer service you should try Moultrie….

jason6
    Wisconsin

I just got a new camera, from a company called Spypoint. It had great reviews, it takes AA. Pictures are as good as I would expect out of any digital camera. I had it out for the last two weeks , got over 500 pics, and battery life is still full.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.