should be official

• abster71
    crawford county WI

Well after talking with a friend we can now use optics for the wisconsin muzzleloader season. He called the dnr and she didn’t hesitate that it had passed.

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

I doubt if MN will go that route!

coppertop
    Central MN

Quote:

I doubt if MN will go that route!

I can only hope it stays that way! If I hear another person saying it makes getting a good clean kill easier than you’re shooting too far with open sights. If a person cannot make a good clean kill with open sights up to 75yrds, which I view as my max then you should should not be hunting. QDM- Sorry, this is not aimed at you.

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

If im lucky I get to pulla trigger once, I hubt blackpowder all seasons and it gets old having to site the gun in constantly.

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

I can see were that would suck…. Maybe a good excuse to buy another ML….. I’m just sayin’

huntfish42
    SSP, MN

I’m not sure why some people are against this. I am sure everyone here uses fiber optic pins on their bows? Unless you would like to revert to the old metal pins with paint on them this should be no big deal. It is a primitive weapon like a bow but it does evolve and change, just like a bow

whittsend

Use whatever weapon technology you want and are comfortable with within current legal limits…. And let others do the same.

…..But the more laws we have against hunting weapons and hunting practices = the more laws we have against hunting as a whole….

2 cents.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.