Sad Day

• lick

Well its the last day of WI deer season.I had my best year ever.250 days untill we can do it all over again.

Good bye 2009

Bring on 2010

coppertop
    Central MN

Quote:

Ditto from MN

x2!

muskybones

What. there was another gun season?

lick

Today last day of bow season Chris

Looks like they are taunting me also

These 2 wandered out in my backyard about 420 they need to grow up anyhow

witte
    West Salem, WI

Froze the last 2 nights but could only get does close. Already planning stand placements for next year….

norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

I know! Felt a tear come to my eye while I was putting my deer gear away. Felt better when I drug out my yote gear and guns though. New season!

DANPEARSON
    Central WI

Gut, I am glad the season is finally over with! Now we can start concentrating on those Turkeys!!!!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

Gut, I am glad the season is finally over with! Now we can start concentrating on those Turkeys!!!!

Whatever!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

When I was a kid, I would seriously cry on the very last night of the deer season. Now I just go down the list to keep me positive for the next year because there are so many things to do (late season trail cam pics to take inventory on what bucks made it, shed hunting, late winter scouting for travel patterns, food plot planning, finding new stand locations, trimming shooting lanes, checking stand equipment, planting food plots etc…). And then all of a sudden it’s the opener once again!

les_welch

My wife and I were on the 4 hour drive home from the cabin yesterday (Northern Bayfield county), and I commented “well today makes me one more deer season closer to the grave.” She just rolled her eyes, and shook her head. I don’t care how bad my season is/was, I NEVER am glad for it to be over, once it’s over, you can’t get it back, and it really is one less season you have to go….Will post week-ends hunt update tomorrow.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.