NEW MN 3A REGULATIONS FOR 2009 ONLY

• robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Same holds true for anything….. Squeaky Wheel gets the Grease!

I agree with you Gary on some points. However, IMO those “traditionalists” need to speak their mind and let their opinion/voice be known. The “Elitists” you speak of do that very thing and often overshadow the majority because the majority don’t speak their mind. I also think the hunting world like everything else in the world is evolving and going through some changes. Time changes, things change and this is a change the deer hunting community will be battling over the next few years. Like everything there is always at least two sides, not good or not bad just the way it is.

Just my $.02

SLACK
    HASTINGS, MN

i have to agree with you rob, the “deer” hunters do need to speak and i do when ever given a chance but in this instance the public was never asked there opinion, no one saw this comeing not even the DNR. some politicion got a wild hair shoved up his by one of his buddys, legislators don’t ask for the publics oppinion. they just slid this through under the radar with no resistance, lets face it most poloticians don’t care about the outdoors.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Guys,
    don’t get me wrong either.
    I’m not standing here with a rope to lynch all the “groups” out there. There is a vast majority that have the focus of taking care of the wildlife and “helping” it to improve, such as wetlands and habitat.

But this isn’t right and it is lobbyist with personal agendas that make it wrong.

This is no different than netting fish out of Mille Lacs. The reason for this change is not scientific and to improve the population, it is for personal gain and political strategy.

SLACK
    HASTINGS, MN

i did a little investagating on this bill (HF0436) and found that the authers of this bill are Steve Drazkowski, district 28B and Denny McNamara district 57B, thats right gary our very own Denny. now i’ve known Denny for 30+ years but when i saw his name i sent him an e-mail (not a friendly one) asking him what they were thinking. it’ll be interesting to see what kind of crap he trys to feed me.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Denny was behind this?????????
    THANKS FOR THAT INFO!!!!!!
    A phone call is in order!!!!!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Gary you voted for him????

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.