Underage drinking….

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

We’re glad you liked the show and thank you for telling others about the website.

I don’t think there’s an issue with the Weedline. I guess to me it is like a MEGA sized spinner rig to a large degree. Instead of beads and a spinner attracting the fish to the bait you have artificial structure.

Lake trout anglers use “cowbells” and salmon anglers use flashers to attract their target species. This is one more adaptation of a proven approach intended to pull fish from a distance to an angler’s bait.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

What’d the cashier tell them….?

Probably something like this.

“Sorry gentlemen you have to have 5 points on each side and carry a valid photo ID…”

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Young punks!

lick

cute wonder what flavor is good for antler growth

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

And all this time I’ve been baiting them with corn.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Looks like Crazy Woman Liquors in Wyoming… Funny story… we stop at this liquor store in Buffalo, WY. I gather up my loot and head to the cashier… she is talking away and I am like… “what?” “who?” “where?” my wife and my sister in law are the only other people in there and they’re back by the coolers ??? She’s asking questions and I am not sure how to answer…. she’s mixing up a cold one in a styro-foam glass… all the time asking me questions…. finally, she turns around and theres a little sliding glass window and some dude pulls up in a truck and gets his drink to go !!! I couldn’t believe it…. I knew right then and there, we weren’t at home anymore…

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

big G – I’m surprised you actually didn’t move out there!

coppertop
    Central MN

I suppose, gin does taste like juniper.

AlabamaBT

They probably used fake I.D.s! haha

robhood23

I’ve always heard mule deer are not the brightest!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.