heat wave coming

• lick

lows in the teens highs in the 30s after x-mas may have to try to fill those tags yet maybe x-mas eve and x-mas day been awhile since i got a deer on x-mas day going ice fishing fri not sure for the weekend ice storm??

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Make sure to watch out for the ‘big does’. I’ve heard of a lot of half-racked bucks and some antlerless bucks already. A buddy’s friend shot a medium buck this weekend in the Mississippi bottoms and both sides fell off after it fell.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

A buddy’s friend shot a medium buck this weekend in the Mississippi bottoms and both sides fell off after it fell.

So did your buddy tag it as a buck or did he use an anterless tag?

rdmil

Well not that i think about it it is 21 degrees out right now here…….Better wash my camo quick and give er a try today There is one bean firld on our property that since the snow even last night is FULL of tracks. Sat there one night during the muzzle season and saw 21 with 5 bucks so i better give it a try tonight while i can. Good luck to everyone if you make it out and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Quote:

Quote:

A buddy’s friend shot a medium buck this weekend in the Mississippi bottoms and both sides fell off after it fell.

So did your buddy tag it as a buck or did he use an anterless tag?

I’m not sure what he used. It was MN, so it really didn’t matter.

I’d be curious to see what the law is on this issue???

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Saw a darned nice 8 point walking across River Oaks Golf Course in Cottage grove tonight.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.