It’s coming…

• mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Christmas that is! Just curious as to what you guys got your wifes/girlfriends for christmas. I just received my Canon Powershot digital camera for my wife. Having trouble thinking of something else to get her and figured I might get some good ideas for another gift or two from you guys! So lets here it fella’s! (Or maybe the ladies can chime in as well for ideas)! I can always use the extra input!

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

My wife is getting a new guitar. That preety much blows the christmas budget so i’m making a binder full of sheet music printed fro the web to go with it.

Maybe you can look at accesories or somthing she will need to go with the camera.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

My wife is getting a bread maker(see doghouse post), a new winter dress coat, and possibly Britney spears tickets if I can find them reasonable. Probably do some lottery scratch offs for the stocking.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Here’s one that goes along with the camera. I just picked up a wireless printer/copier/scanner for the Mrs. for Christmas.

She’s also getting tickets to Bill Engvall but she has to go with me so I’m not sure if she’ll see it as much of a present.

robby
    Quad Cities

Nothing! She did not use what I gave her last year…..a cemetary plot. LOL Actually I got her a Tom Tom GPS mapping thingamajig.

big_g
    Isle, MN

She’s getting a 3rd door on “her” garage… Actually, she wants…drumroll please….. “snowshoes” !!! I better get to work on those, thanks for the reminder

big G

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Mine is getting a new Mop, a New Bucket, and a bottle with that bald guy on it.

gobbler
    Central, MN

We actually agreed on (1) thing this year… we are “not” exchanging gifts. As much as we want to, we both believe that if we want something, we will just buy it ourselves.

Good luck to those of you that have to find that “miracle” gift once again. LOL

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Living on the edge a little aren’t you Rob? For your sake I hope Stacie won’t read this!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Living on the edge a little aren’t you Rob? For your sake I hope Stacie won’t read this!

Mee too.

Otherwise I need to go and buy her new presents.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

And a BIG thank you to Rob for givings us good ideas of gifts we SHOULDN’T buy!

steve_white
    St Germain, WI

Got mine a bigger snow scoop. Old one was too small took to long to shovel the drive. Didn’t set me back as much as the chainsaw she got for her birthday.

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

Have none of you guys given the best gift of all….a gift certificate to Victoria’s Secret. It’s a total win win.

coppertop
    Central MN

My girlfriend and I went to Home Depot lastnight and bought a new toilet!

brianthompson33

A male friend that likes to shop and go to plays and likes to knit so she won’t miss me when i’m fishin’ !!!!!!!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

A male friend that likes to shop and go to plays and likes to knit so she won’t miss me when i’m fishin’ !!!!!!!

Is your friend BK or Redneck?

jd318
    NE Nebraska

I just built her a house that was finished in November. If that isn’t a good Christmas present, I don’t know what is.

thinkeyes
    Fairfax, IOWA

Digital picture frames are great!!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I got mine a new wheelbarrow and this year and it has a wheel on it, she got frustrated last year hauling in stovewood without one. I’ll probably get her clothes and maybe some boots to go with her dress and a new pipe.

adamgdunn
    Iowa

I got mine new shears for work, she is a hair stylist. I am also going to get her a few new shirts from our kids.

les_welch

1.5 carats of the shiney things. I AM going hunting next year, not sure about some of you guys though!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

WA, why only 1.5??? Do I make Stew with the rest of the Carrots in the bag????

Second question: Do you peel them to make them shine????

les_welch

LIP,

With the money I make, they only come 1.5 per bag(at least that is what I tell her! ) But they come all shined at no extra charge. Dang, that is why they are so expensive, next time I gotta tell them, I’ll shine them myself and save a few K.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

WA

Actually mine is getting a new flat (curling) iron. (I did not know they made $200 Curling Irons).
    A new coat, some mitts, some sexy things from VS and a new pair of Danner Insulated Pronghorns.

She still is getting the bucket, mop and Mr Clean also.

les_welch

Went through the flat iron deal, about 6 months ago. She said the flat irons were $200, I told her she was nuts. Then I looked online, for once she was right. So was I thought when I told her she was nuts. Course the hair does look a lot nicer now!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

and a new pair of Danner Insulated Pronghorns.

That’s one of the gifts I got Tina too!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.