European skull mount……lighted.

• jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Hanging Christmas lights the other day in my basement I wondered what it would look like to run some small lights inside the skull of a European mount. Looks kind of cool, a little spooky too

First pic is with the lights on.2nd with them off

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

That is cool!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Very nice!

DaveD1
    Eastern Iowa

Speaking of Christmas decorations. My wife and mom usually puts rudolph noses on all of our shoulder mounts. I came home the other day and there were 6 little stuffed reindeer hanging from my 5X5 mulie. I think he’s a 35X35 mulie now!

Cool looking euro by the way!

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

Speaking of Christmas decorations. My wife and mom usually puts rudolph noses on all of our shoulder mounts. I came home the other day and there were 6 little stuffed reindeer hanging from my 5X5 mulie. I think he’s a 35X35 mulie now!

Cool looking euro by the way!

Wives think they’re funny that way.
    When I got my 10 poiter back from the taxidermists some years back the wife did the red blinking nose thing. Not impressed at the time but now that I look back…….nope, still not

robhood23

Nice, in a freaky kind of way!

coppertop
    Central MN

Jeff, Thanks for the neat idea! Would look good any time of year!

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

That’s cool Jeff. If you have little ones, don’t be surprised if they’re up all night with nightmares!

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

That is awesome! We have mommas buck out being Euro’d and that seems like an excellent idea to me. I am going to try one of those electronic “flickering” candles that are popular now a days. Excellent idea!

travis_eckman
    Trempealeau County, WI

That’s sweet!!! You just gave me some ideas…

lick

very cool buddy of mine has a euro bull skull with red lights in the eyes very spooky

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

That’s sweet!!! You just gave me some ideas…

Anyone who ends up doing one of these please post the results…….never tire looking at racks(of any kind )

DaveD1
    Eastern Iowa

Here’s my poor mulie! He has an entire family of reindeer on top his noggin.

robby
    Quad Cities

No offense, but that makes me thing anything but Christmas. LOL. I dare not ask what else you are into…. LOL.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Very nice. interesting conversation piece too

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.