GAMEHIDE Pro Staffer downs one in Kansas

• robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Not to be out done by his son, Gamehide’s Pro Staffer Jay Gregory takes one down during the late rut in Kansas. They had a history with this deer with Cudeback pictures in velvet, half out of velvet, and hard horned.

177 3/8″

WOW…. Look at the tine length and the G4’s on this guy.

Congrats Jay on another beauty!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Incredible!!

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

what a life!!!!!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Holy tine length…and mass! What a life is right!!!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Awesome simply awesome!!!
    Can not wait to see this one and his son’s hunt on his show next year.

prieser
    Byron, MN

Wow, what a season.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Awesome buck! I can’t wait to see that one on video!

DaveD1
    Eastern Iowa

All I have to say is that Jay sure knows how to kill the big ones! I’d love to see his trophy room!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I have been watching Jay for about 12 years. I would put him up there with one of the best “True Hunters” IMO. He has been harvesting PIG like this for as long as I remember. I have some old 10-14 year old videos with him doing the exact same thing.

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Yikes, what a good buck.

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

Quote:

I have been watching Jay for about 12 years. I would put him up there with one of the best “True Hunters” IMO. He has been harvesting PIG like this for as long as I remember. I have some old 10-14 year old videos with him doing the exact same thing.

Would those videos be back in the day when Jay was part of the Drury boys when they first started doing hunting videos, Ripper?

I have them also, if those are the ones you are talking about.

I actually talked to Jay on his hunting forum a few years back and mentioned one hog of a buck he took with a bow on video with the Drury Boys crew. He told me he enjoyed working with them and still keeps up with them.

Great job once again, Jay!!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Not sure, I will have to watch it again. But the one in particualar I’m thinking about, might of been on Dream a Season Video1 or 2???????

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

He sure knows how to put them down. My favorite video clip was when he was filming Tammy and had to help her draw her bow back and videotape at the same time…while the bruiser was directly below her stand! Priceless!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Dart, I remember that one also. He put his foot on her riser grabbed her string and drew it back for her. Never mssing a beat with the camera. She had pulled a muscle in her back somehow trying to draw it. She ended up missing that buck and man was that tearful miss but it was like he did not even miss a beat. He somehow stayed calm and cool.

rdmil

WOW unbelievable buck Congraulations

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.