What do you guys do for face cammo

• prieser
    Byron, MN

I always use a face mask, whether it is attached to my hat or a loose one. I was told never to make eye contact with deer, you’ll get busted in a hurry. Try it with your dog sometime, it is a huge dominance issue.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I use face paint also….. an old Army habit… I have tried the nets, I didn’t like them. Face paint, I can’t even tell I have it on, just ask the waitress at The Fort, up by Ripley…..

big G

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I wear a Scent Blocker Base Ball cap pretty much all year and then have lightweight Scent Blocker and Lil Heavier Scent Blocker 3/4 Face Masks. I do have a SB stocking cap that I wear when it really gets cold.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

i just have never gotten into the whole face camo thing. Im going to be wearing a Scent Blocker 3/4 mask tomorrow morning and i have a 3/4 Primos mask too. I always have a good tree w/ lots of cover. Plus, none of our stands are lower than 18 feet so that helps too. I know a few people that wear camo paint and would rather do this than having to deal w/ a face mask getting in the way

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I have always used either a 1/2 or a 3/4 mask. The paint seems like a lot of trouble and takes time to clean it off when you are done hunting.
    I also liked the mask better because it kept the mosquitos off my face.
    The only drawback is when you forget you have it on and spit out a mouthful of chew spit

mooneypm
    Ellsworth,WI

I wear a thin neck gator and pull it up over my nose and ears and a cap.

swimingjig
    Waumandee, WI

I grow a beard.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.