Archery Shop by Ogilvie

• wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Well I just moved up to this area from Byron (that is why I have not posted in awhile) and would like recommendations for a good archery shop in this area.
    Ogilvie is by Mora.
    I would like to have a few more arrows made up and have the new bow paper tuned for broadheads.
    Any recommendations would be helpfull.
    Thanks
    Don

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Wildfan, If ya don’t have any luck let me know. I can always bring ya up some from Archery Hdqtrs in Roch, How’s my stand location looking this year? Doug

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Wildfan, If ya don’t have any luck let me know. I can always bring ya up some from Archery Hdqtrs in Roch, How’s my stand location looking this year? Doug

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Hey Doug,
    Your stand is looking good,just saw a nice rooster underneath it not more than 10 min. ago.
    Just trying to find an archery shop up here for arrows and do-dads.
    Give me a shout on the phone about the oct. deer hunt.

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Hey Doug,
    Your stand is looking good,just saw a nice rooster underneath it not more than 10 min. ago.
    Just trying to find an archery shop up here for arrows and do-dads.
    Give me a shout on the phone about the oct. deer hunt.

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Will Do

paul follmer
    any where there biting

head east over to HWY 65, then south theres a place called Bakkens it has about a 40 foot arrow out front.It is north of cambridge but south of you. just get on 65 you will see it. Then also on HWY 169 at Princeton cant think of the name has many big bucks he keps penned up.

paul

paul follmer
    any where there biting

head east over to HWY 65, then south theres a place called Bakkens it has about a 40 foot arrow out front.It is north of cambridge but south of you. just get on 65 you will see it. Then also on HWY 169 at Princeton cant think of the name has many big bucks he keps penned up.

paul

jtimm
    Mora,MN

Bakkens is closed I think, since Brad’s passing. The one in Princeton is Whitecombs right off of 169, on the west side of the Hwy. Braham has a place called Blackdog Archery, don’t know how there business is though?

jtimm
    Mora,MN

Bakkens is closed I think, since Brad’s passing. The one in Princeton is Whitecombs right off of 169, on the west side of the Hwy. Braham has a place called Blackdog Archery, don’t know how there business is though?

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Thanks for the info eyedoctor and jtimm,
    Yes bakkens is closed due to the passing of the owner.
    I will try blackdog and whitcombs.
    Again thanks alot.

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Thanks for the info eyedoctor and jtimm,
    Yes bakkens is closed due to the passing of the owner.
    I will try blackdog and whitcombs.
    Again thanks alot.

shayla

If you go to Whitcombs in Princeton bring your camera as he has some really nice bucks in a pen to watch. Oh, and plan on atleast a couple of hours if Andy is there because that guy will talk your ear off!

shayla

If you go to Whitcombs in Princeton bring your camera as he has some really nice bucks in a pen to watch. Oh, and plan on atleast a couple of hours if Andy is there because that guy will talk your ear off!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

If you go to Whitcombs in Princeton bring your camera as he has some really nice bucks in a pen to watch.

We will be waiting to see those pics posted here Don

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

If you go to Whitcombs in Princeton bring your camera as he has some really nice bucks in a pen to watch.

We will be waiting to see those pics posted here Don

shayla

I don’t live far, perhaps I could kill an evening and go get some photos for you guys.

Normally I don’t get too excited about big bucks in a fence, actually kinda feel bad for them with no shade and all, but it is nice to see them big boys in velvet and follow their development thru the summer. Not too many of us get to see such nice bucks in velvet being as most have shed by the time bowseason rolls around.

Stay tuned…

shayla

I don’t live far, perhaps I could kill an evening and go get some photos for you guys.

Normally I don’t get too excited about big bucks in a fence, actually kinda feel bad for them with no shade and all, but it is nice to see them big boys in velvet and follow their development thru the summer. Not too many of us get to see such nice bucks in velvet being as most have shed by the time bowseason rolls around.

Stay tuned…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.