TOXONICS sight

• paul follmer
    any where there biting

I picked up a new Toxonics 5 pin sight at Gander on clearence, I needed a sight with brighter pins (old eyes)
    Does anyone have one? share your thoughts please, my Hoyt shoots soooooooo faaaaaaaaaast, and flaaaaaaaaat do I really need five pins? it seems it might be tough to find an animal behind all those pins. Does anyone here use three or more ? pins.
    The price was pretty good so I couldnt pass it up.

Thank You

paul

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

With a flat shooting bow and taking ethical shots, you could get by with 2 pins. I always took the extra pins off or slid them all the way down so they were out of the way. 2 pins can usually get you out to the 40 yard mark with most set-ups

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

With a flat shooting bow and taking ethical shots, you could get by with 2 pins. I always took the extra pins off or slid them all the way down so they were out of the way. 2 pins can usually get you out to the 40 yard mark with most set-ups

paul follmer
    any where there biting

Thanks wats I do wait for a good shot, just my eyes are getting so bad I just couldnt see my other pins had no fiber optic at all. This one really jumped off the shelf at me with its brightness, but when I had it at home thats when it hit me with all the pins.

Thank You
    paul

paul follmer
    any where there biting

Thanks wats I do wait for a good shot, just my eyes are getting so bad I just couldnt see my other pins had no fiber optic at all. This one really jumped off the shelf at me with its brightness, but when I had it at home thats when it hit me with all the pins.

Thank You
    paul

herefishyfishy
    MN

Yep I use two only, 20 and 40. If you can take them off and save them in case somthing happens to the two you use.

herefishyfishy
    MN

Yep I use two only, 20 and 40. If you can take them off and save them in case somthing happens to the two you use.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.