Is Scent Blocker a crock?

• big_g
    Isle, MN

I look at it this way. I may have “fell for” Scent Blocker, but what did it cost me, maybe $50-$60 more for the suit ? If it works even 1%, I am all for it. Also, I believe, if you “fell for” the blocking suit, it may cause you to pay a little better attention to your scent control in the first place. Nobody forces anyone to buy anything, it is each individuals choice. There are some people who do not believe in camoflauge !!! Oh, well to each their own. This same thread was posted last fall, and really got no one anywhere…

Good luck hunting, no matter how you smell or look !!

big g

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Well said Love to Troll!

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Well said Love to Troll!

fishman1
    Dubuque, Iowa

Quote:

Quote:

Kind of like believeing Mr. Joe Fellegy’s articles are 100% factual.

Who said that?

Are really going to go there??

Totally different thread. Do I believe scent blocker clothing works? NO. Enough said? Or would you like to discuss last months thread??

BIRDDOG

I agree 100% and also do not buy into the scent blocking capabilities of the stuff. It may be really good quality camo. I’ve been bow hunting for many years and have seen all kinds of great “innovative paraphernalia” come and go but little has improved on the basics. It still takes a bow and at least one arrow to take a deer.

Camo isn’t even all that necessary. If you can remain motionless the deer are not going to see you unless you move. I know people that hut wearing blue jeans and they get deer every year. I took a buck last year wearing a t-shirt and light weight pants (it was warm out) and never needed camo because I wasn’t moving until I had to release my arrow.

fishman1
    Dubuque, Iowa

Quote:

Quote:

Kind of like believeing Mr. Joe Fellegy’s articles are 100% factual.

Who said that?

Are really going to go there??

Totally different thread. Do I believe scent blocker clothing works? NO. Enough said? Or would you like to discuss last months thread??

BIRDDOG

I agree 100% and also do not buy into the scent blocking capabilities of the stuff. It may be really good quality camo. I’ve been bow hunting for many years and have seen all kinds of great “innovative paraphernalia” come and go but little has improved on the basics. It still takes a bow and at least one arrow to take a deer.

Camo isn’t even all that necessary. If you can remain motionless the deer are not going to see you unless you move. I know people that hut wearing blue jeans and they get deer every year. I took a buck last year wearing a t-shirt and light weight pants (it was warm out) and never needed camo because I wasn’t moving until I had to release my arrow.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Different thread indeed BirdDog, but both are Journalists that have something to gain from which they write about.

Here is the link to the thread from last year.

CARBON CLOTHING THREAD

As I said before, if you don’t believe in it, that is fine with me, it just leaves more Deer for me.

I take the wind in consideration EVERY TIME I hunt. There are times where I push the threshold/envelope of this awhen conditions call for it. I have been rewarded kindly for doing so. I know for an absolute FACT that Carbon Clothing when used properly puts me and keeps me on deer. To the point, when I’m confident in my set up, I expect to beat a deers nose every time. If you have never done it, it is amazing feeling. I have had over year long stints of not getting busted & believe me I put my time in the stand each and every year.

To each thier own!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Different thread indeed BirdDog, but both are Journalists that have something to gain from which they write about.

Here is the link to the thread from last year.

CARBON CLOTHING THREAD

As I said before, if you don’t believe in it, that is fine with me, it just leaves more Deer for me.

I take the wind in consideration EVERY TIME I hunt. There are times where I push the threshold/envelope of this awhen conditions call for it. I have been rewarded kindly for doing so. I know for an absolute FACT that Carbon Clothing when used properly puts me and keeps me on deer. To the point, when I’m confident in my set up, I expect to beat a deers nose every time. If you have never done it, it is amazing feeling. I have had over year long stints of not getting busted & believe me I put my time in the stand each and every year.

To each thier own!

JCK
    nora springs ia floyd

I personnally don,t think the scent blocker clothing is worth it. Your down winded your busted. I do try to use there noses to my advantage though. I have had good luck using the buc- n- rut wafers to stop deer where I want to shoot and it seems to calm them down when they have gotten a whif.I do wear rubber boots and spray them with scent block and since I ground blind I spray my blind area with scent block to minimize as much odor as possible it must work as on numerous occasions I have had bucks make new srapes and rubs just feet away.And on a couple occasions they must not have liked the way my blind looked as they did there own arranging

JCK
    nora springs ia floyd

I personnally don,t think the scent blocker clothing is worth it. Your down winded your busted. I do try to use there noses to my advantage though. I have had good luck using the buc- n- rut wafers to stop deer where I want to shoot and it seems to calm them down when they have gotten a whif.I do wear rubber boots and spray them with scent block and since I ground blind I spray my blind area with scent block to minimize as much odor as possible it must work as on numerous occasions I have had bucks make new srapes and rubs just feet away.And on a couple occasions they must not have liked the way my blind looked as they did there own arranging

big_g
    Isle, MN

A good read.

ScentBlocker® can be an awesome component in getting close to game animals and providing you with good opportunities. However, it must be cared for (see care instructions) and used properly. It is an all or nothing proposition. You can’t expect this suit be a magical potion if you are not doing everything else in your power to keep yourself and your equipment scent-free. This means getting dressed outside your vehicle with clothing sealed in an airtight container. It means wearing boots that only ever see the woods and the inside of the container, not worn in your vehicle. It means starting with a clean body and hair, and spraying your equipment with Scent Shield or Carbon Blast. One of the most important elements that most people overlook is the head region. They say they can’t hear as well or can’t get used to anchoring well using a hood or headcover or breath shield, but this is one of the most crucial elements of scent elimination. This is because a high percentage of your body heat is lost through the head, and correspondingly a high percentage of body odor goes out through your head, neck, and your breath. That is why almost all of our suits come with a carbon hood and built-in removable carbon breath shield. If you don’t use this, at least use a separate carbon headcover or carbon ball cap, both of which we offer in many styles. When used properly, it is a joy to have animals in close, not detecting your presence or detecting something but not knowing what or how close or recent the scent was deposited, allowing the chance for a good shot.

big g

big_g
    Isle, MN

A good read.

ScentBlocker® can be an awesome component in getting close to game animals and providing you with good opportunities. However, it must be cared for (see care instructions) and used properly. It is an all or nothing proposition. You can’t expect this suit be a magical potion if you are not doing everything else in your power to keep yourself and your equipment scent-free. This means getting dressed outside your vehicle with clothing sealed in an airtight container. It means wearing boots that only ever see the woods and the inside of the container, not worn in your vehicle. It means starting with a clean body and hair, and spraying your equipment with Scent Shield or Carbon Blast. One of the most important elements that most people overlook is the head region. They say they can’t hear as well or can’t get used to anchoring well using a hood or headcover or breath shield, but this is one of the most crucial elements of scent elimination. This is because a high percentage of your body heat is lost through the head, and correspondingly a high percentage of body odor goes out through your head, neck, and your breath. That is why almost all of our suits come with a carbon hood and built-in removable carbon breath shield. If you don’t use this, at least use a separate carbon headcover or carbon ball cap, both of which we offer in many styles. When used properly, it is a joy to have animals in close, not detecting your presence or detecting something but not knowing what or how close or recent the scent was deposited, allowing the chance for a good shot.

big g

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

I’m not trying to start anything by this thread believe me. If it was posted last fall then I missed it. I do believe that there is some very die hard and educated deer hunters that take their hunting as serious as I do on this site. I wanted to get others opinions on something I have been mulling over for awhile now. I do believe that if it works at even 5% as advertised I’m 5% ahead of the game right? I’m about as anal as anyone when trying to remain as scent free as possible but we all agree that we’re never 100% scent free. Would I buy it again? Yep! For the simple fact that it’s the most comfortable gear I’ve ever used, I even wear it during rifle season, it’s warm and by God I look good in it!

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

I’m not trying to start anything by this thread believe me. If it was posted last fall then I missed it. I do believe that there is some very die hard and educated deer hunters that take their hunting as serious as I do on this site. I wanted to get others opinions on something I have been mulling over for awhile now. I do believe that if it works at even 5% as advertised I’m 5% ahead of the game right? I’m about as anal as anyone when trying to remain as scent free as possible but we all agree that we’re never 100% scent free. Would I buy it again? Yep! For the simple fact that it’s the most comfortable gear I’ve ever used, I even wear it during rifle season, it’s warm and by God I look good in it!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Again, nowhere or have I ever said that you need Carbon Clothing to harvest a Deer. I’m not saying you do. As we all have done this in the past. That is no secret.

However, what Carbon Clothing does is increase my odds of not only seeing deer, but staying undetected, through out the season. That is the key, keeping deer and the right deer (mature bucks) around your stands.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Again, nowhere or have I ever said that you need Carbon Clothing to harvest a Deer. I’m not saying you do. As we all have done this in the past. That is no secret.

However, what Carbon Clothing does is increase my odds of not only seeing deer, but staying undetected, through out the season. That is the key, keeping deer and the right deer (mature bucks) around your stands.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Amen & Good luck !!! I too look good in my Scent Blocker, almost skinny !!! Now that’s a marketing scheme !!!

big g

big_g
    Isle, MN

Amen & Good luck !!! I too look good in my Scent Blocker, almost skinny !!! Now that’s a marketing scheme !!!

big g

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Scent Lok is NOT made in Cannon Falls, Scentblocker is made in Cannon Falls. If you believe that a female reporter was totally scent free after putting countless chemicals on her body and hair then I would say you are pretty gullable. ScentBlocker does work, as others have said if you get scent on the OUTSIDE of the garment it will not help you. Scentblocker prevents odors from the inside getting out. To eliminate odor on the outside you need to spray your garments down with ScentBlock spray. I think the guy who originally posted this needs to get a new picture with your name.

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Scent Lok is NOT made in Cannon Falls, Scentblocker is made in Cannon Falls. If you believe that a female reporter was totally scent free after putting countless chemicals on her body and hair then I would say you are pretty gullable. ScentBlocker does work, as others have said if you get scent on the OUTSIDE of the garment it will not help you. Scentblocker prevents odors from the inside getting out. To eliminate odor on the outside you need to spray your garments down with ScentBlock spray. I think the guy who originally posted this needs to get a new picture with your name.

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

What? Did I miss something? What in God’s name are you talking about scottb……..? My avitar is Scentblocker logo, what does that have to do with anything? This is for you scott!

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

What? Did I miss something? What in God’s name are you talking about scottb……..? My avitar is Scentblocker logo, what does that have to do with anything? This is for you scott!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

i am not a bow hunter, I am a rifle hunter, I can go out and sit in my stand in my greasy oiley coveralls from the farm and see deer all day long, I then can go out in my orange which does not get washed in all of that stuff, it doesn’t even get washed unless covered in blood, I toss it in my old hockey bag, drive with it in the cab, put it in my room at the farm, put it on the next morning and still see deer, no matter which way the wind is blowing. it is a gimic or a ploy to get you to spend top $$$$ to look like you know what you are doing. because the pros wear it, they get paid to get you to buy it and they get theirs for free. I know it might work for some, but just goes to show how gullable some people are.

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

i am not a bow hunter, I am a rifle hunter, I can go out and sit in my stand in my greasy oiley coveralls from the farm and see deer all day long, I then can go out in my orange which does not get washed in all of that stuff, it doesn’t even get washed unless covered in blood, I toss it in my old hockey bag, drive with it in the cab, put it in my room at the farm, put it on the next morning and still see deer, no matter which way the wind is blowing. it is a gimic or a ploy to get you to spend top $$$$ to look like you know what you are doing. because the pros wear it, they get paid to get you to buy it and they get theirs for free. I know it might work for some, but just goes to show how gullable some people are.

shane

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

My reponse to this issue and Mr. Corrigan (THE CHEMIST)from last year.

Quote:

Well yes, this is something I take very seriously. Hang on this is a long but very informative post.

First of all, are you guys going to believe one guys “OPINION”?????? Do any of you know this guy??? Do you know his background or perhaps he has an alterior motive?? Maybe he works with or knows someone that is a competitor of Carbon Clothes? Perhaps he was a disgruntled employee??? I sure don’t the whole story behind him, but before I would base or switch my opinion of anything or form a opinion of something, I sure would like to have more data from a known source or at least have multiple sources. You guys have every right to believe what you want, but I have a feeling you “nay sayers” that are so quick to jump on his band wagon because these clothes did not work for you or your approach, might just be a little trigger happy to do so because of your failure. That is fine with me, that will just leave more deer for me. Bird Dog, I am in no way affiliated with any of the Carbon Clothes Companies, nor do they give me anything in return for my backing for their products.

Secondly, for those of you that have shot Deer “with a cigarette” hanging from your mouth or have Diesel Mechanic as your job. How many of those Deer you shot were down wind of you???? Is it possible these deer were up wind of you??? Kind of hard to smell you of they are not down wind. I’m not saying it isn’t possible that a deer was shot down wind from you guy, there are to many variables ( a deer being pushed, up thermals, a love crazed buck, etc), but day in day out having those odors is probably not going to get the job done.

Are these Carbon clothes for everyone?? Definitely not, I would only suggest buying them if you are seriously committed and willing to take steps others don’t. This is where you will see a big difference in the performance of the CARBON CLOTHES. Can it help the less committed Hunter???? Yes you bet it can help, but again day in day out you will not beat the deer’s nose. How many deer’s nose have you guys that are bashing these carbon clothes beaten the last year or two wearing normal clothes??? Again, possibly a few due to some of the circumstance stated above, but probably not many. I actually expect to beat deer’s nose just about every time. I usually know before hand if I will beat that deer’s nose or not, just on my confidence level of my scent protection. Have my clothes been recharged recently? Did I sweat on my way in? Do I have any equipment with that has not been sprayed down or scent free? I can tell you, I have beaten many deer’s nose in the last few years since I have started using Carbon Clothing. I would not hesitate to say 90% of them. Everything from a weary old does to mature bucks with a clear mind. Back a few years ago before I wore Carbon Clothes used to wash my clothes, hang them out to dry, etc, do all the things I do now and be almost as meticulous as I am now. I would not beat that many noses, but might get away for a period of time before they would bust me. Now, I follow a strict regimen of scent control process that is not just my carbon clothing, but that is a big part of it that allows me to go undetected and day in day out beat the noses from those weary ol’ does to those mature bruisers. This strict regimen is a real pain in the , a bit overwhelming and demanding but WELL WORTH IT TO ME.

As they say proof is in the pudding. I have a 176″ buck on the wall to prove it, and no I do not get JACK CRAP from Scent Blocker or Scent-Lok. If I did not have that group of does (down wind of me) by me for 15 minutes grazing back off the field edge @ 2pm. I would never have had my encounter with Mr. Big. He came in down wind of me and the does scent checking during the 2nd rut. I ended up arrowing that buck @ 15 yards. Not that much of a feat to beat his nose as he was love struck, but to have that group of does and fawns down wind of me that long and never even get a whiff of my scent is something remarkable. Was I able to do this JUST because of my Carbon Clothing?? No, but it was a big part of it and I know for a fact, I would have never of gotten that opportunity with out my strict scent control regimen and my carbon clothing. I have many other stories where I was under cover and beat the nose of a weary whitetails, but I want to finish wiritng this today.

These Carbon clothes work if you follow strict rules behind them. You just can’t pull them up and over you regular clothes go and sit and have deer down wind of you with out getting busted. As I have said many times on here. There is a ton of that goes along with these clothes, but having these clothes part of your arsenal, along with keeping everything Scent Free will help you obtain the ability to beat the noses of does and bucks. Taking a shower and washing with the right soaps, putting your scent free clothes on in the field away from your truck, not sweating getting to your stand, etc. is all a big hassle that most of us like to take short cuts or corners and then complain that these clothes do not work. Do these clothes work as well as the Manufacturers say??? In my opinion No, but they do work to a degree. How Much? Enough if preapred properly and if you follow a strict regimen. Do they eliminate Scent??? In my opinion, NO. They reduce the amount of scent particles that reach the deer’s nose, telling the deer you are a vast distance away, so the deer could care less and not be alarmed. But in reality you may be only 30 yards away.

One vital thing most people forget is their head and breath. The largest percentage of scent emitted is through your head and breath. They say up to 80%., yet most hunters do nothing to mask or eliminate these areas. I wear carbon lined facemasks and hats to help, but also brush my teeth wit baking soda and then chew the different types of gums that have come out the last few years. I still religiously hunt the wind, but will push then envelop when called for. However, we all know things do not always go as planned and deer do not always follow the trails we think they should be coming in on, for this reason I will still go through my strict scent control regimen and continue to both get close to mature deer and even more important, stay close to these bruisers. People have often asked my knack of harvesting or seeing big bucks. Well the above is it is it, “getting close to mature deer and even more important, staying close to these bruisers”. Staying undetected and not ever letting those bucks know of my presence in their back yard. This means while in the stand and also to and from the stand. This is where most other hunters tend over look or get lazy.

So if all of you want to believe one guys opinion and have no information on him or his credentials, his motivation or where he comes from other than he works with a department that is involved with carbon, and he is a “Biologist and environmentalist” feel free. I rather base my opinions on my own research and that of others that are proven in the industry. Next you might as well tell me you believe D-Norts explanation on the migration movement of Walleyes and that you can not catch them below the dam down by Everts in the Spring. To each their own, but I just think most of you above are a little quick “to point the finger.” Good luck hunting, be safe and may the “good book” be in your future.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

My reponse to this issue and Mr. Corrigan (THE CHEMIST)from last year.

Quote:

Well yes, this is something I take very seriously. Hang on this is a long but very informative post.

First of all, are you guys going to believe one guys “OPINION”?????? Do any of you know this guy??? Do you know his background or perhaps he has an alterior motive?? Maybe he works with or knows someone that is a competitor of Carbon Clothes? Perhaps he was a disgruntled employee??? I sure don’t the whole story behind him, but before I would base or switch my opinion of anything or form a opinion of something, I sure would like to have more data from a known source or at least have multiple sources. You guys have every right to believe what you want, but I have a feeling you “nay sayers” that are so quick to jump on his band wagon because these clothes did not work for you or your approach, might just be a little trigger happy to do so because of your failure. That is fine with me, that will just leave more deer for me. Bird Dog, I am in no way affiliated with any of the Carbon Clothes Companies, nor do they give me anything in return for my backing for their products.

Secondly, for those of you that have shot Deer “with a cigarette” hanging from your mouth or have Diesel Mechanic as your job. How many of those Deer you shot were down wind of you???? Is it possible these deer were up wind of you??? Kind of hard to smell you of they are not down wind. I’m not saying it isn’t possible that a deer was shot down wind from you guy, there are to many variables ( a deer being pushed, up thermals, a love crazed buck, etc), but day in day out having those odors is probably not going to get the job done.

Are these Carbon clothes for everyone?? Definitely not, I would only suggest buying them if you are seriously committed and willing to take steps others don’t. This is where you will see a big difference in the performance of the CARBON CLOTHES. Can it help the less committed Hunter???? Yes you bet it can help, but again day in day out you will not beat the deer’s nose. How many deer’s nose have you guys that are bashing these carbon clothes beaten the last year or two wearing normal clothes??? Again, possibly a few due to some of the circumstance stated above, but probably not many. I actually expect to beat deer’s nose just about every time. I usually know before hand if I will beat that deer’s nose or not, just on my confidence level of my scent protection. Have my clothes been recharged recently? Did I sweat on my way in? Do I have any equipment with that has not been sprayed down or scent free? I can tell you, I have beaten many deer’s nose in the last few years since I have started using Carbon Clothing. I would not hesitate to say 90% of them. Everything from a weary old does to mature bucks with a clear mind. Back a few years ago before I wore Carbon Clothes used to wash my clothes, hang them out to dry, etc, do all the things I do now and be almost as meticulous as I am now. I would not beat that many noses, but might get away for a period of time before they would bust me. Now, I follow a strict regimen of scent control process that is not just my carbon clothing, but that is a big part of it that allows me to go undetected and day in day out beat the noses from those weary ol’ does to those mature bruisers. This strict regimen is a real pain in the , a bit overwhelming and demanding but WELL WORTH IT TO ME.

As they say proof is in the pudding. I have a 176″ buck on the wall to prove it, and no I do not get JACK CRAP from Scent Blocker or Scent-Lok. If I did not have that group of does (down wind of me) by me for 15 minutes grazing back off the field edge @ 2pm. I would never have had my encounter with Mr. Big. He came in down wind of me and the does scent checking during the 2nd rut. I ended up arrowing that buck @ 15 yards. Not that much of a feat to beat his nose as he was love struck, but to have that group of does and fawns down wind of me that long and never even get a whiff of my scent is something remarkable. Was I able to do this JUST because of my Carbon Clothing?? No, but it was a big part of it and I know for a fact, I would have never of gotten that opportunity with out my strict scent control regimen and my carbon clothing. I have many other stories where I was under cover and beat the nose of a weary whitetails, but I want to finish wiritng this today.

These Carbon clothes work if you follow strict rules behind them. You just can’t pull them up and over you regular clothes go and sit and have deer down wind of you with out getting busted. As I have said many times on here. There is a ton of that goes along with these clothes, but having these clothes part of your arsenal, along with keeping everything Scent Free will help you obtain the ability to beat the noses of does and bucks. Taking a shower and washing with the right soaps, putting your scent free clothes on in the field away from your truck, not sweating getting to your stand, etc. is all a big hassle that most of us like to take short cuts or corners and then complain that these clothes do not work. Do these clothes work as well as the Manufacturers say??? In my opinion No, but they do work to a degree. How Much? Enough if preapred properly and if you follow a strict regimen. Do they eliminate Scent??? In my opinion, NO. They reduce the amount of scent particles that reach the deer’s nose, telling the deer you are a vast distance away, so the deer could care less and not be alarmed. But in reality you may be only 30 yards away.

One vital thing most people forget is their head and breath. The largest percentage of scent emitted is through your head and breath. They say up to 80%., yet most hunters do nothing to mask or eliminate these areas. I wear carbon lined facemasks and hats to help, but also brush my teeth wit baking soda and then chew the different types of gums that have come out the last few years. I still religiously hunt the wind, but will push then envelop when called for. However, we all know things do not always go as planned and deer do not always follow the trails we think they should be coming in on, for this reason I will still go through my strict scent control regimen and continue to both get close to mature deer and even more important, stay close to these bruisers. People have often asked my knack of harvesting or seeing big bucks. Well the above is it is it, “getting close to mature deer and even more important, staying close to these bruisers”. Staying undetected and not ever letting those bucks know of my presence in their back yard. This means while in the stand and also to and from the stand. This is where most other hunters tend over look or get lazy.

So if all of you want to believe one guys opinion and have no information on him or his credentials, his motivation or where he comes from other than he works with a department that is involved with carbon, and he is a “Biologist and environmentalist” feel free. I rather base my opinions on my own research and that of others that are proven in the industry. Next you might as well tell me you believe D-Norts explanation on the migration movement of Walleyes and that you can not catch them below the dam down by Everts in the Spring. To each their own, but I just think most of you above are a little quick “to point the finger.” Good luck hunting, be safe and may the “good book” be in your future.

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Thanks Lip and the others who chose to post some informative posts! That’s what this thread was intended to do! I think maybe BIRDDOG needs to have a beer and relax a little.

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Thanks Lip and the others who chose to post some informative posts! That’s what this thread was intended to do! I think maybe BIRDDOG needs to have a beer and relax a little.

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I don’t know what to think for sure; but I gotta believe that Lip has got a heck of a lot better chance of harvesting that monster buck than most. All the pre-cautions and the belief in them got to improve your chances greatly.

Lip doesn’t do anything that will mess up where he hunts. He has some great pheasant spots that he stays out of just to keep those bucks feeling safe. I say its working for him whether anyone chooses to believe it or not.

dd

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I don’t know what to think for sure; but I gotta believe that Lip has got a heck of a lot better chance of harvesting that monster buck than most. All the pre-cautions and the belief in them got to improve your chances greatly.

Lip doesn’t do anything that will mess up where he hunts. He has some great pheasant spots that he stays out of just to keep those bucks feeling safe. I say its working for him whether anyone chooses to believe it or not.

dd

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

After hunting with and without the suits, I don’t feel they are really needed. Showering with any odor “eliminating” soap, hunting with clean clothes washed in non-deodarant soap, and watching the wind will be just as effective, and cheaper, than buying a suit.
    If these suits are designed to keep inside smells from getting out, why is it when I pass gas in the suit, it still smells rotten ?

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 179 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.