2007 Trail Cam Pics

• robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Just got this, from our cameras in ND. I do not recall this Deer last year???? It appears to be a 3.5 year old 5×5, possibly in that 135-140″ Range by the time it is all done. Notice the nice Brows.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Just got this, from our cameras in ND. I do not recall this Deer last year???? It appears to be a 3.5 year old 5×5, possibly in that 135-140″ Range by the time it is all done. Notice the nice Brows.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Same Buck

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Same Buck

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

A Nice Forked 4×4. Possibly from the same Genetics as the NonTypical 15 pointer that has similar forks that was harvested last year. This Farm had a half Dozen 4×4’s last year that went from 120-140′ last year. I’m sure this was one of them 120″ers last year.

Bad Pic, but you can see the forks.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

A Nice Forked 4×4. Possibly from the same Genetics as the NonTypical 15 pointer that has similar forks that was harvested last year. This Farm had a half Dozen 4×4’s last year that went from 120-140′ last year. I’m sure this was one of them 120″ers last year.

Bad Pic, but you can see the forks.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

This is the one I was waiting for.

I think this is the same buck I had a few encounters with last year. This year it looks like he is trying to grow some kickers and put on some MASS. This buck appears to be pushing the 160-165″ mark with that mass. I just hope someone in OUR group, puts him down this year. My buddy Paul would be my first choice to harvest this Buck, but if he walks by me first, this BOY is going DOWN.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I think this is the same buck I had a few encounters with last year. This year it looks like he is trying to grow some kickers and put on some MASS. This buck appears to be pushing the 160-165″ mark with that mass. I just hope someone in OUR group, puts him down this year. My buddy Paul would be my first choice to harvest this Buck, but if he walks by me first, this BOY is going DOWN.

coppertop
    Central MN

Rob, You are going to have your hands full this fall! Holy Crap
    !!!

coppertop
    Central MN

Rob, You are going to have your hands full this fall! Holy Crap
    !!!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Great Buck Rob! I can’t wait to see the next picture of him and YOU together!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Great Buck Rob! I can’t wait to see the next picture of him and YOU together!

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Yeah, that’s a shooter Lip! Good luck this year!

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Yeah, that’s a shooter Lip! Good luck this year!

mec
    West Salem,WI

WOW!!

mec
    West Salem,WI

WOW!!

scottsteil
    Central MN

Nice pictures Rob, who checks your ND camera’s for you?

scottsteil
    Central MN

Nice pictures Rob, who checks your ND camera’s for you?

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

My Buddy Paul. We check them about every 2-3 weeks. He has a farm we hunt plus about 6-7 others we have permission on. We have been shaping his farm up with harvesting of mature bucks, controlling the doe population, food plots and having a sanctuary we do not go in for about 10 years now.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

My Buddy Paul. We check them about every 2-3 weeks. He has a farm we hunt plus about 6-7 others we have permission on. We have been shaping his farm up with harvesting of mature bucks, controlling the doe population, food plots and having a sanctuary we do not go in for about 10 years now.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Quote:

I figured that would be a haul for you. Looks like the plans are working

scottsteil
    Central MN

Quote:

I figured that would be a haul for you. Looks like the plans are working

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I used to make it up there more frequently to check them, scout and hunt. But with the wedding and work being so busy I have not been up there yet this year.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I used to make it up there more frequently to check them, scout and hunt. But with the wedding and work being so busy I have not been up there yet this year.

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

A couple pics my nephew got this week. Look at the bodies, these are mature bucks!

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

A couple pics my nephew got this week. Look at the bodies, these are mature bucks!

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

another of the same buck

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

another of the same buck

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

different buck same camera location

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

different buck same camera location

Viewing 30 posts - 211 through 240 (of 447 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.