2007 Trail Cam Pics

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

I have an earn-a-buck tag left from last year, but I think I’ll have to take a doe yet to ensure I have one left for gun season.

So how does that work in WI? Your tag from last year is still good this year?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

I have an earn-a-buck tag left from last year, but I think I’ll have to take a doe yet to ensure I have one left for gun season.

So how does that work in WI? Your tag from last year is still good this year?

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

the earn a buck “buck tag” is good for 2006 and 2007. If (when) I shoot a doe (does) this year I can earn more buck tags that will be lableed 2007 – 2008….so they will carry over to next year too.

I get the Conservation Patron License….so I rec’d a gun buck carcass tag (which can only be used if I have the blue authorization sticker from shooting a doe), an Archery buck tag (same requirements), one archery doe tag, and two doe tags that are good for gun or bow. So, with one buck authorization left from last year, I can shoot 3 does with gun/bow, get 3 new stickers, and then use last years buck auth. for one buck tag this year, one of this years auth. for the other buck tag, and then still have 2 buck auth. tags left for next season. Pretty cool actually.

June

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

the earn a buck “buck tag” is good for 2006 and 2007. If (when) I shoot a doe (does) this year I can earn more buck tags that will be lableed 2007 – 2008….so they will carry over to next year too.

I get the Conservation Patron License….so I rec’d a gun buck carcass tag (which can only be used if I have the blue authorization sticker from shooting a doe), an Archery buck tag (same requirements), one archery doe tag, and two doe tags that are good for gun or bow. So, with one buck authorization left from last year, I can shoot 3 does with gun/bow, get 3 new stickers, and then use last years buck auth. for one buck tag this year, one of this years auth. for the other buck tag, and then still have 2 buck auth. tags left for next season. Pretty cool actually.

June

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

In a nutshell Steve, if you shoot a doe in 2006, you’re prequalified to shoot a buck in 2007. Otherwise, in my case, I did not harvest a doe last year, so to “earn a buck” I have to shoot and register a doe or bring in a doe and buck together.

That’s my understanding anyway.

Eric

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

In a nutshell Steve, if you shoot a doe in 2006, you’re prequalified to shoot a buck in 2007. Otherwise, in my case, I did not harvest a doe last year, so to “earn a buck” I have to shoot and register a doe or bring in a doe and buck together.

That’s my understanding anyway.

Eric

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Yep, the Earn a Buck requirement is only in select areas in Wisconsin. Not all of Wisconsin requires you to shoot a doe first.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Yep, the Earn a Buck requirement is only in select areas in Wisconsin. Not all of Wisconsin requires you to shoot a doe first.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Wow and I thought MN regs were complicated.

Thanks for the info guys

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Wow and I thought MN regs were complicated.

Thanks for the info guys

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

a new fella came by last night…….unfortunately, I was busy getting ready for chickens to go to market. Maybe another night…er, day…

June

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

a new fella came by last night…….unfortunately, I was busy getting ready for chickens to go to market. Maybe another night…er, day…

June

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

These two bucks are from my cams but the drop tine is from Ohio. The one with the sticker ran by me last week while I was waiting on a load of beans. I think he will work for one of my tags.

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

These two bucks are from my cams but the drop tine is from Ohio. The one with the sticker ran by me last week while I was waiting on a load of beans. I think he will work for one of my tags.

coppertop
    Central MN

Great deer Dave, Holy tine length!

coppertop
    Central MN

Great deer Dave, Holy tine length!

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Here is a good one!!! A buddy of mine got this picture in one of his hunting areas last week.

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Here is a good one!!! A buddy of mine got this picture in one of his hunting areas last week.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

that is one big 8

prieser
    Byron, MN

Looks like it has some Mulley him. Great buck

prieser
    Byron, MN

Looks like it has some Mulley him. Great buck

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

WOW

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

WOW

bassandbucks
    Wisconsin

Juneau County Wisconsin.

Knute78
    SE MN

Here are a few of the best we took from this past fall…sorry for the quality…we only have Wildview 2.0’s at this time…but they got the job done.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

even though the quality isn’t the greatest, they are great for the price i have 4 of the 2.0’s

Viewing 27 posts - 421 through 447 (of 447 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.