2007 Trail Cam Pics

• rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Yup I had the pleasure of seein it at about 15 yrds but didnt get the shot off…I was still shakin about a half hour later….great deer…Im still waitin for another invite JRAT to see if I could close the deal …Jay

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Yup I had the pleasure of seein it at about 15 yrds but didnt get the shot off…I was still shakin about a half hour later….great deer…Im still waitin for another invite JRAT to see if I could close the deal …Jay

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Great story Guys! That is what it is all about! Having encounters like that and not getting him just rips your insides, but keeps you coming back for more. Keep us all updated on this Saga as it continues and let us know if you see or encounter him again!

Man you gottal love it!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Great story Guys! That is what it is all about! Having encounters like that and not getting him just rips your insides, but keeps you coming back for more. Keep us all updated on this Saga as it continues and let us know if you see or encounter him again!

Man you gottal love it!

coppertop
    Central MN

JRAT, Great pics! He would be something else if he’s around this year. Good luck!

coppertop
    Central MN

JRAT, Great pics! He would be something else if he’s around this year. Good luck!

scottsteil
    Central MN

Here are two I have been waiting to see. Both are 5 1/2 year old deer and have not shown up yet this year. I have picture of each from the last 3 years. Hopefully this is the year

The one checking out my cabin is a little hard to see but trust me…he is a dandy

scottsteil
    Central MN

Here are two I have been waiting to see. Both are 5 1/2 year old deer and have not shown up yet this year. I have picture of each from the last 3 years. Hopefully this is the year

The one checking out my cabin is a little hard to see but trust me…he is a dandy

scottsteil
    Central MN

Same two deer from late this January after all the seasons were closed. It is always nice to know a few big guys made it

scottsteil
    Central MN

Same two deer from late this January after all the seasons were closed. It is always nice to know a few big guys made it

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

That 2nd one is a MOOSE.

Don’t let Kooty see it.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

That 2nd one is a MOOSE.

Don’t let Kooty see it.

abster71
    crawford county WI

Nothing big but potential

abster71
    crawford county WI

Nothing big but potential

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Some great potential!!! It’s kinda cool. Move your mouse from the first and second picture really fast. I swear i’ve had deer come up on me that quickly!!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Some great potential!!! It’s kinda cool. Move your mouse from the first and second picture really fast. I swear i’ve had deer come up on me that quickly!!

mike_utley
    Zumbrota, MN

A few bucks from last week.

mike_utley
    Zumbrota, MN

A few bucks from last week.

JaredRathbun
    Becker, MN

Looks like those deer are still moving during shooting hours. Should have been on stand. all my photos last week were in the middle of the night.

JaredRathbun
    Becker, MN

Looks like those deer are still moving during shooting hours. Should have been on stand. all my photos last week were in the middle of the night.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Man look at the headlights on that guy!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Man look at the headlights on that guy!

scottsteil
    Central MN

I think we have seen that deer on here before…the one with the big headlights for eyes

scottsteil
    Central MN

I think we have seen that deer on here before…the one with the big headlights for eyes

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Mike the one with it’s head up looks like the one that was allmost a hood ornoment last week.

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Mike the one with it’s head up looks like the one that was allmost a hood ornoment last week.

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

I know you really want photos of the big ones…….but it looks like the youngsters are feeling their hormones kicking in. Have had these three at a scrape that is freshened every night by one or more of them.
    What do you think about the one with his tongue sticking out…will he be a better one next year, or will his rack always be deformed?

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

I know you really want photos of the big ones…….but it looks like the youngsters are feeling their hormones kicking in. Have had these three at a scrape that is freshened every night by one or more of them.
    What do you think about the one with his tongue sticking out…will he be a better one next year, or will his rack always be deformed?

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

looks to me that he was doing a little fighting It also looks that he might have a split brow next year if he makes it. But to me it looks like his testosterone levels are rising, you know what that means…

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

looks to me that he was doing a little fighting It also looks that he might have a split brow next year if he makes it. But to me it looks like his testosterone levels are rising, you know what that means…

Viewing 30 posts - 361 through 390 (of 447 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.