2007 Trail Cam Pics

• mec
    West Salem,WI

Awesome pics.That fat 4 pointer seems pretty feisty,maybe cull him out if ya get the chance.Lots of steak there.

mec
    West Salem,WI

Awesome pics.That fat 4 pointer seems pretty feisty,maybe cull him out if ya get the chance.Lots of steak there.

Love to Troll

Spinner Dave, THAT is a beautiful 8 point! Wow!

Love to Troll

Spinner Dave, THAT is a beautiful 8 point! Wow!

prieser
    Byron, MN

Couple of new pictures from this weekend. All these bucks might have to walk one more year, but there is a couple of possibilties. The coyotes are pretty cool too. Tons of them around the area. The winter should be fun to.

prieser
    Byron, MN

Couple of new pictures from this weekend. All these bucks might have to walk one more year, but there is a couple of possibilties. The coyotes are pretty cool too. Tons of them around the area. The winter should be fun to.

Slam

Steve

My guess these 2 came from same general area what do you think??What county did your friend get that photo from??

Slam

Steve

My guess these 2 came from same general area what do you think??What county did your friend get that photo from??

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

He told me that they all are trial cam pics, one pic is from one camera and three of them are off another camera not sure which ones thou.

Quote:

Does his camera move or does he have two cameras facing the same field? The last two pictures are of the same deer with the same tree in the background but the photos come from slightly different angles. Beautiful bucks either way but the pictures look like they were taken by hand, not from a trail cam. Getting pictures of these deer by hand is way more impressive in my book. You have to sneak up on the deer an hold the camera steady enough no to blur the picture.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

He told me that they all are trial cam pics, one pic is from one camera and three of them are off another camera not sure which ones thou.

Quote:

Does his camera move or does he have two cameras facing the same field? The last two pictures are of the same deer with the same tree in the background but the photos come from slightly different angles. Beautiful bucks either way but the pictures look like they were taken by hand, not from a trail cam. Getting pictures of these deer by hand is way more impressive in my book. You have to sneak up on the deer an hold the camera steady enough no to blur the picture.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Steve

Not sure where exactly some where in SE MN.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Steve

Not sure where exactly some where in SE MN.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Got this one from my property last week.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Got this one from my property last week.

jrrendler
    Mantorville, MN

Nice picture Scott! I count somewhere around 14 points.

It is me or is that deer teasing you by sticking his tongue out?!

jrrendler
    Mantorville, MN

Nice picture Scott! I count somewhere around 14 points.

It is me or is that deer teasing you by sticking his tongue out?!

JaredRathbun
    Becker, MN

Here is a shot of a nice 10 point pig. This is the third year i have got photos of him. The second photo is the same 10pt during the rut last year. Keeping my fingers crossed

JaredRathbun
    Becker, MN

Here is a shot of a nice 10 point pig. This is the third year i have got photos of him. The second photo is the same 10pt during the rut last year. Keeping my fingers crossed

scottsteil
    Central MN

Nice deer Jrat, very impressive looking.

Yes, the deer had his tounge out in my picture. There are 17 points on the deer. I got the picture the 28th and have not hunted the woods yet. Hopefully I can get a few more shots of him on camera to see what he looks like from each side.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Nice deer Jrat, very impressive looking.

Yes, the deer had his tounge out in my picture. There are 17 points on the deer. I got the picture the 28th and have not hunted the woods yet. Hopefully I can get a few more shots of him on camera to see what he looks like from each side.

mnwalleyehunter

Here is the nicest buck I got on my camera this year. had a couple pics early of him by a waterhole, but since he lost his velvet I don’t have any photos. Have seen him out in the fields with binoculars, hopefully he will still be around during season

MNwalleyehunter

mnwalleyehunter

Here is the nicest buck I got on my camera this year. had a couple pics early of him by a waterhole, but since he lost his velvet I don’t have any photos. Have seen him out in the fields with binoculars, hopefully he will still be around during season

MNwalleyehunter

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Scott when we hunting????

JRat when we hunting???

Great pictures Guys!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Scott when we hunting????

JRat when we hunting???

Great pictures Guys!

coppertop
    Central MN

Scott, Very cool pic. I’ve been using cameras for abour 5 years and I’ve yet to get a pic of some freak nasty yet. Is he worthy of taking or would your party leave him alone to hopefully produce some offspring?

coppertop
    Central MN

Scott, Very cool pic. I’ve been using cameras for abour 5 years and I’ve yet to get a pic of some freak nasty yet. Is he worthy of taking or would your party leave him alone to hopefully produce some offspring?

JaredRathbun
    Becker, MN

This is a photo from last year. Its been my screen saver at work ever since. Haven’t seen him this year though. Spoke to neighboring land owners and they did not get him. Took Rvrat out there last year and he had a look at him but couldn’t close the deal. Just a great deer. thought I would put him up since he has been haunting my dreams sincelast year….

JaredRathbun
    Becker, MN

This is a photo from last year. Its been my screen saver at work ever since. Haven’t seen him this year though. Spoke to neighboring land owners and they did not get him. Took Rvrat out there last year and he had a look at him but couldn’t close the deal. Just a great deer. thought I would put him up since he has been haunting my dreams sincelast year….

Viewing 30 posts - 331 through 360 (of 447 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.