• protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

awsome pics for a 35

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

awsome pics for a 35

scottsteil
    Central MN

I have a camera set up behind my house on a trail that I created. I guess I have the camera set up a little close to the trail. When you can see the veins in their face I guess you are to close

scottsteil
    Central MN

I have a camera set up behind my house on a trail that I created. I guess I have the camera set up a little close to the trail. When you can see the veins in their face I guess you are to close

scottsteil
    Central MN

Another one, I guess I need to back it up about 6 ft for sure yet.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Another one, I guess I need to back it up about 6 ft for sure yet.

herefishyfishy
    MN

Up close is cool too!! Nice pics guys

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

That is a very very cool looking buck

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

That is a very very cool looking buck

johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

Reindeer!

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

A decent one from this last week.

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

A decent one from this last week.

jrrendler
    Mantorville, MN

“Decent”

Holy Cow that is a nice rack!

jrrendler
    Mantorville, MN

“Decent”

Holy Cow that is a nice rack!

coppertop
    Central MN

Well after letting my cam soak since late July I was pumped to retreive it and check out my photos. As you all know the build up to see whats on the cam is as much fun as hunting itself. Well what a dissapointment for me, only 3 pics of does and these 2 people who I have no idea who they are. It stinks to pay to hunt a property and have this happen… I found an old log cabin that has been moved into the woods with a screened in gazeebo type structure next to it, complete w/ fire ring and benches and a well beaten path leading to it. Guess that explains the lack of deer activity in the immediate are. I know that the land belongs to the farmer and he does and should be able to do what he wants with it but I wish he would have told me about the new “meeting area” in the middle of the woods I’ve hunted for 6 years before I handed him the cash. Just venting a bit but I know others would feel this way too!! Guess I need to ask a few questions? w/out being pushy.

coppertop
    Central MN

Well after letting my cam soak since late July I was pumped to retreive it and check out my photos. As you all know the build up to see whats on the cam is as much fun as hunting itself. Well what a dissapointment for me, only 3 pics of does and these 2 people who I have no idea who they are. It stinks to pay to hunt a property and have this happen… I found an old log cabin that has been moved into the woods with a screened in gazeebo type structure next to it, complete w/ fire ring and benches and a well beaten path leading to it. Guess that explains the lack of deer activity in the immediate are. I know that the land belongs to the farmer and he does and should be able to do what he wants with it but I wish he would have told me about the new “meeting area” in the middle of the woods I’ve hunted for 6 years before I handed him the cash. Just venting a bit but I know others would feel this way too!! Guess I need to ask a few questions? w/out being pushy.

coppertop
    Central MN

By the way, what is she going to do w/this???

coppertop
    Central MN

By the way, what is she going to do w/this???

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

That’s a real bummer Coppertop. Pretty hard to tell a farmer what he should do on his own land. But he could’ve at least told you what was going on in good faith before you paid up. I would definately say something to him. Are they allowed to hunt as well?

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

That’s a real bummer Coppertop. Pretty hard to tell a farmer what he should do on his own land. But he could’ve at least told you what was going on in good faith before you paid up. I would definately say something to him. Are they allowed to hunt as well?

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Holy smokes! Sorry to hear/see that. It looks like a trip to the yard is in order. But yes, can’t be too pushy. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Holy smokes! Sorry to hear/see that. It looks like a trip to the yard is in order. But yes, can’t be too pushy. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Viewing 30 posts - 271 through 300 (of 447 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.