New Years bowhunt pics

• coppertop
    Central MN

Hope this round works!

coppertop
    Central MN

Pic 2 This doe was with a group of five, which are still behind her. She snuck up on me as I was putting on my cold weather camo!

coppertop
    Central MN

Pic 2 This doe was with a group of five, which are still behind her. She snuck up on me as I was putting on my cold weather camo!

coppertop
    Central MN

pic 3 This is just another pic of the winter wonderland I was lucky enough to hunt for MN last day of bow season.

coppertop
    Central MN

pic 3 This is just another pic of the winter wonderland I was lucky enough to hunt for MN last day of bow season.

ericanelson
    Albertville

Awsome photos. Looks cold though.

ericanelson
    Albertville

Awsome photos. Looks cold though.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

HEY COPPER TOP, NICE PHOTOS BUT BEING FROM SW WISC.TELL ME,WHAT IS THAT PECULIAR WHITE STUFF ON THE GROUND AND CLINGING TO THE BRANCHES, HAVENT SEEN THAT STUFF FOR A LONG TIME BUT IT SURE LOOKS FUN TO HUNT IN!NOT ONE MEASURABLE SNOW IN NOV.AND DEC. STRANGE SEASON INDEED. OH YEAH,OUR ICE IS GONE TOO!! PLEASE POST MORE PICS,THATS ALL I HAVE LEFT TO DO THANKS 4 THE POST

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

HEY COPPER TOP, NICE PHOTOS BUT BEING FROM SW WISC.TELL ME,WHAT IS THAT PECULIAR WHITE STUFF ON THE GROUND AND CLINGING TO THE BRANCHES, HAVENT SEEN THAT STUFF FOR A LONG TIME BUT IT SURE LOOKS FUN TO HUNT IN!NOT ONE MEASURABLE SNOW IN NOV.AND DEC. STRANGE SEASON INDEED. OH YEAH,OUR ICE IS GONE TOO!! PLEASE POST MORE PICS,THATS ALL I HAVE LEFT TO DO THANKS 4 THE POST

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

That’s the kind of territory you hunt? no wonder you have 5 on the wall. nice pics!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

That’s the kind of territory you hunt? no wonder you have 5 on the wall. nice pics!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Nice pics there coppertop
    Is the first pic from you stand looks like the deer have a freakin highway beat down right you your tree!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Nice pics there coppertop
    Is the first pic from you stand looks like the deer have a freakin highway beat down right you your tree!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.