Bow hunters with a valid buck lic left for MN

• jrrendler
    Mantorville, MN

Looks like you have enough…..you should let me son take him and add to his great first fall of hunting!!

Slam

now take this post as a joke or come along and find out.It makes no difference to me.I’m givin someone a chance at this buck just as much as there givin me a chance by being able to be out in the field

Slam

now take this post as a joke or come along and find out.It makes no difference to me.I’m givin someone a chance at this buck just as much as there givin me a chance by being able to be out in the field

Slam

Slam

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

wow…VERY NICE DEER…PM ME IF YOU NEED A PARTNER..JAY

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

wow…VERY NICE DEER…PM ME IF YOU NEED A PARTNER..JAY

mike_utley
    Zumbrota, MN

TJM was his name on another fishing / minnesota website. He created a spirited discussion (better discription) over there earlier this fall. Was loved by some and not so loved by others.

I have an open tag, but it won’t be shared!

mike_utley
    Zumbrota, MN

TJM was his name on another fishing / minnesota website. He created a spirited discussion (better discription) over there earlier this fall. Was loved by some and not so loved by others.

I have an open tag, but it won’t be shared!

Slam

Name 1 goose chase???????

I hosted a contest i took the guy hunting and he choked a couple times and took home a buck.He had 2 chances at 160″ bucks or bigger.1 he wounded he hit it in the neck bow hunting at 7 yards

Guys that did’nt like me were well you know..The big talkers who could never bring home 1 to prove what there mouth spoke of and i always proved myself time and time again.(((( TELL ME I”M WRONG))))

Just look above that sums up what i preach on the other site.I try and help many out just to many old school hunters who think they know everything yet keep shooting fork horns.Then they tell me i’m full of BS..Kinda funny how i get 10-30 e-mails a day from many hunters i have no clue who they are.4 guys shot bucks they were try’n to kill all season after i took my time and drove over and gave them my 2 cents where to place a stand

Funny how i can post trail cam pics of nice bucks and a couple weeks/1 month later 1 of the guys i hunt with takes that buck out bow hunting yet i’m full of BS

I promised that this buck would be down and out by the end of the month(October)Well i was wrong 1 guy missed him the other guy 2 weeks later never saw him walk behind his stand at 15 yards on a day the wind was blowing 30 mph

I was put on hold for a comment i made about how much deer meat you get back from the meat market.I said you get a shoe box size of meat back for the sum of 250.00$$ from 90% of the deer shot in Minnesota.Response i got from mods was he shot a button buck and took it personaly.Ive have a couple e-mails from administration to send a reply back so i can post again.I said no ty i dont need to be apart of something like that with soooooooo many know it alls that keep shooting little bucks and telling me i have no clue on how to hunt

Your account has only been placed on temporary hold until you read forum policy and respond according to directions given by clicking on the Forum Policy link in bold yellow text above. We thank you very much for your cooperation and participation. The reason for being placed on temporary hold is: Trolling withyour shoebox of meat comment.

Slam

Name 1 goose chase???????

I hosted a contest i took the guy hunting and he choked a couple times and took home a buck.He had 2 chances at 160″ bucks or bigger.1 he wounded he hit it in the neck bow hunting at 7 yards

Guys that did’nt like me were well you know..The big talkers who could never bring home 1 to prove what there mouth spoke of and i always proved myself time and time again.(((( TELL ME I”M WRONG))))

Just look above that sums up what i preach on the other site.I try and help many out just to many old school hunters who think they know everything yet keep shooting fork horns.Then they tell me i’m full of BS..Kinda funny how i get 10-30 e-mails a day from many hunters i have no clue who they are.4 guys shot bucks they were try’n to kill all season after i took my time and drove over and gave them my 2 cents where to place a stand

Funny how i can post trail cam pics of nice bucks and a couple weeks/1 month later 1 of the guys i hunt with takes that buck out bow hunting yet i’m full of BS

I promised that this buck would be down and out by the end of the month(October)Well i was wrong 1 guy missed him the other guy 2 weeks later never saw him walk behind his stand at 15 yards on a day the wind was blowing 30 mph

I was put on hold for a comment i made about how much deer meat you get back from the meat market.I said you get a shoe box size of meat back for the sum of 250.00$$ from 90% of the deer shot in Minnesota.Response i got from mods was he shot a button buck and took it personaly.Ive have a couple e-mails from administration to send a reply back so i can post again.I said no ty i dont need to be apart of something like that with soooooooo many know it alls that keep shooting little bucks and telling me i have no clue on how to hunt

Your account has only been placed on temporary hold until you read forum policy and respond according to directions given by clicking on the Forum Policy link in bold yellow text above. We thank you very much for your cooperation and participation. The reason for being placed on temporary hold is: Trolling withyour shoebox of meat comment.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Post deleted by big G

big_g
    Isle, MN

Post deleted by big G

Slam

Where did i say in any post that they were all this season

Already wounded on his death bed

Think i stated if he makes it for another year he wont have much of a head gear.I would like to see this buck taken out for 2 reasons.1 being he probly wont make it but if he does why let an animal suffer when his lifes near the end

2nd reason is this year more then likely will be his last good set of antlers

I’m not here to argue..All i asked is if someone wanted to take a chance.If ya dont wanna take a chance why even bother to respond

Same ole guys typing befor they read the whole post.Thats why ya have so many conflicts

G-man i put those pics up so everyone can get an idea what kida buck the 1 in the picture probly is.Also so people who like to look at half azz bucks can view them if they so choose to.I’m not saying my bucks are monsters.There the kinda bucks my area has to offer and maybe someday i’ll be like you and shoot a big 1 until then i’ll just deal with the bucks i can find

edit–By the way mr know it all we had snow during the gun season also i’m prety sure not all those pictures have 2004 when a couple are from this season some from last season and the rest not dated are from 03 02 01 the ones on the wall range from 90’s 00 glad you looked at them though

Slam

Where did i say in any post that they were all this season

Already wounded on his death bed

Think i stated if he makes it for another year he wont have much of a head gear.I would like to see this buck taken out for 2 reasons.1 being he probly wont make it but if he does why let an animal suffer when his lifes near the end

2nd reason is this year more then likely will be his last good set of antlers

I’m not here to argue..All i asked is if someone wanted to take a chance.If ya dont wanna take a chance why even bother to respond

Same ole guys typing befor they read the whole post.Thats why ya have so many conflicts

G-man i put those pics up so everyone can get an idea what kida buck the 1 in the picture probly is.Also so people who like to look at half azz bucks can view them if they so choose to.I’m not saying my bucks are monsters.There the kinda bucks my area has to offer and maybe someday i’ll be like you and shoot a big 1 until then i’ll just deal with the bucks i can find

edit–By the way mr know it all we had snow during the gun season also i’m prety sure not all those pictures have 2004 when a couple are from this season some from last season and the rest not dated are from 03 02 01 the ones on the wall range from 90’s 00 glad you looked at them though

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

Come on guys no way to make people feel welcome like jumping on their case.

Some people would love this oportunity.

I personally do not want to have to think “how are they going to react” In the past I have had good responce to my posts and hope it continues this way. I just like how nice everyone has been to me. I also wanted to say everyone has their own opinion and that is the reason that Polotics are not allowed anymore.

I am not upset just a little concerned.

Have a great holiday everyone.

8point I see you posted while I was typing so I would still like to say welcome and I hope you can add. Some great info to this site. I also hope you get someone to take you up on your offer. I you do get the Deer post the stry please with pics. And again Welcome!

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

Some people would love this oportunity.

I personally do not want to have to think “how are they going to react” In the past I have had good responce to my posts and hope it continues this way. I just like how nice everyone has been to me. I also wanted to say everyone has their own opinion and that is the reason that Polotics are not allowed anymore.

I am not upset just a little concerned.

Have a great holiday everyone.

8point I see you posted while I was typing so I would still like to say welcome and I hope you can add. Some great info to this site. I also hope you get someone to take you up on your offer. I you do get the Deer post the stry please with pics. And again Welcome!

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Quote:

My thoughts exactly Outdoors

That is not how we usually greet newcomers to this site and why it has gotten this far is beyond me

Welcome to IDA 8 pointer If I had a MN license, I would be morethan happy to help you out on this. Sometimes in hunting, you have to step up to the plate and do what is right for the deer. Very rarely do you run across someone who will step up and take a wounded or dying deer because it isn’t “sporting” enough. But, there are times when ego’s need to be put aside out of respect for the game we choose to hunt.

I for one am very sorry that you are being harrassed on here. This kind of behavior is another reason why I could care less to ever hunt whitetail again. To much greed, big ego’s, and backstabbing and all for what? The chance to brag about their big buck. Truely sad

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Quote:

My thoughts exactly Outdoors

That is not how we usually greet newcomers to this site and why it has gotten this far is beyond me

Welcome to IDA 8 pointer If I had a MN license, I would be morethan happy to help you out on this. Sometimes in hunting, you have to step up to the plate and do what is right for the deer. Very rarely do you run across someone who will step up and take a wounded or dying deer because it isn’t “sporting” enough. But, there are times when ego’s need to be put aside out of respect for the game we choose to hunt.

I for one am very sorry that you are being harrassed on here. This kind of behavior is another reason why I could care less to ever hunt whitetail again. To much greed, big ego’s, and backstabbing and all for what? The chance to brag about their big buck. Truely sad

big_g
    Isle, MN

sorry I posted on this….

big g

big_g
    Isle, MN

sorry I posted on this….

big g

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

If you want to contact 8 pointer about the hunt, please do so in the form of a PM. Enough has been said. Time to move on.

This thread has been locked.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

If you want to contact 8 pointer about the hunt, please do so in the form of a PM. Enough has been said. Time to move on.

This thread has been locked.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.